Skip to main content

TOPIC: WAIT UPON ME AND BE PEACEFUL

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study.

DATE: SUNDAY JULY 28, 2024

TOPIC:  WAIT UPON ME AND BE PEACEFUL  

TEXT: ISAIAH 40:27-31
27. Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God? 
28. Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
29. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
30. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

KEY VERSE: PSALM 28:4 “Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavors: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.”

I wish My children while on earth to live more and more in the heavenly places. Here, there is no fear or hurry or fret of spirit. I am gratified when you wait upon Me which waiting I always honor. My thoughts, as you wait upon Me, are impressed upon you: all that I AM must be increasingly absorbed by you. 

It is as you wait upon Me that I give to you that sense of calm assurance which you must carry about with you always. It comes from knowing that everything you have committed to Me is being surely worked out, Yes, immerse yourself in Me and do not look anxiously within yourself to see what you are becoming! My child, wait much upon Me.“

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. Psalm 118:6-8

My child, irrespective of what you consider to be your own merit (or failure), irrespective of how you feel, always cling to the certainty that I am answering your prayers. My loved ones have to learn utter dependence upon Me - not upon fluctuation moods, or even upon My revelations to them! 

Just be patient with yourself, knowing that My constant influence simply cannot help prevailing in your life. Although My purposes cannot be frustrated, they can, of course, be held up. They can be held up if you allow the continued presence in your life of things hurtful to Me. They can be held up by doubting Me, when confidence in Me was perfectly possible for you.

Thought for the day: Don’t walk faster than God.

Song for the day: None besides You

Bible reading for the day: Isaiah 47-49
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs And Wonders Should Be According To Biblical Pattern

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study. Signs And Wonders Should Be According To Biblical Pattern Text: Mark 16: 17 – 20 Wednesday May 8th Key verse: Obadiah 17 “Upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.” God has prepared to direct us on holy service unto Himself. He tells us when the lives and services of people are corrupt because from the heart of men proceed the works they do. When people are righteous and holy, their service is also righteous and holy. Hence, the word says, make the people holy then their service will be holy, so if you accept to live a life of holiness, then the fruit of your service will be holy. So, it is very important to accept the life of holiness because the God that made you is holy; He will give you grace to be holy. You just make up your mind to be holy. Do not accept that no man can be holy; then Jesus came for nothing, Jes

God’s Extra Effort In Restoring The Backslider

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study. God’s Extra Effort In Restoring The Backslider  Sunday May 12th Text: Jeremiah 3: 15 – 17 Key verse: Ezekiel 33: 11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel.  Receive the word that will change you, restore you, reestablish you and give you back the hope of eternal life. Come back! The Lord is pleading. Can you see the effort of God in your life? And can you see madness in your life; resisting every effort God is making. God is calling you. Retrace your ways. Follow the good old way. Go and confess those things, do not keep them. Your problem is, you want to serve God but you have not confessed your sins openly because of shame, fear and  pride which shall be dissolved in hell. That is where your problem is. Yes, you want to be f