Skip to main content

TOPIC: BEWARE OF SATAN INSPIRED HATRED AGAINST HOREMOW

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study. 

DATE: TUESDAY JULY 2, 2024

TOPIC: BEWARE OF SATAN INSPIRED HATRED AGAINST HOREMOW 

TEXT: HEBREWS 6:4-6 
4. For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 
5. And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6. If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame. 

KEY VERSE: JAMES 1:16 “Do not err, my beloved brethren.”

Here is the revelation a brother received from the Lord: On Sunday 28/02/2018. I went to bed early and within a short time, I noticed that I was standing over my body and a being dressed in black was bent over my chest. He had long studded nails which were pointing at my heart in a circular motion. I could see the nerves in my heart changing into a dark greenish color like bile. I felt a great weight of hatred within me for Pastor Paul Rika and HOREMOW. 

I kept rejecting the feeling of hate because my conscience was firm that Pastor Paul Rika and HOREMOW had not done me any wrong. Each time I fought back and rejected the hatred I felt the blood vessels in my heart cleansed from the bile like substance. 

As I wondered what was happening, I heard a voice say, "Satan is trying to put a spell of hatred into your heart for Pastor Paul Rika and HOREMOW but your conscience is rejecting it. The same spell of hatred for Pastor Rika and HOREMOW has been cast on former members and leaders that have left the Movement. 

HOREMOW must arise in prayers to counter this evil and God will restore the members and stop further pollution of people’s hearts against Pastor Paul Rika and HOREMOW. It lasted for about 15 minutes but it felt like a longer time.

I thank God that I was able to reject the spell of hatred because since I met Pastor Paul Rika, all he has shown me is love and fatherly care for my soul. He received me with open hands and heart, he provided spiritually and physically for me and I purposed not to reciprocate with hatred. 

Stand firm in your conscious resolve to be morally upright in integrity and character. Stand firm to follow Jesus in holiness and righteousness. Be prepared for the battle ahead both physically and spiritually. Do not faint but be alert in all dealings. Pray for HOREMOW; pray for brethren in and outside the Movement, pray for yourself not to fall for the vices of Satan. 

Thought for the day: Fear not, for Jesus is with HOREMOW.

Song for the day: I will love (4x), I will love Jesus’ people.....

Bible reading for the day: Proverbs 8-11
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs And Wonders Should Be According To Biblical Pattern

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study. Signs And Wonders Should Be According To Biblical Pattern Text: Mark 16: 17 – 20 Wednesday May 8th Key verse: Obadiah 17 “Upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.” God has prepared to direct us on holy service unto Himself. He tells us when the lives and services of people are corrupt because from the heart of men proceed the works they do. When people are righteous and holy, their service is also righteous and holy. Hence, the word says, make the people holy then their service will be holy, so if you accept to live a life of holiness, then the fruit of your service will be holy. So, it is very important to accept the life of holiness because the God that made you is holy; He will give you grace to be holy. You just make up your mind to be holy. Do not accept that no man can be holy; then Jesus came for nothing, Jes

God’s Extra Effort In Restoring The Backslider

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study. God’s Extra Effort In Restoring The Backslider  Sunday May 12th Text: Jeremiah 3: 15 – 17 Key verse: Ezekiel 33: 11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel.  Receive the word that will change you, restore you, reestablish you and give you back the hope of eternal life. Come back! The Lord is pleading. Can you see the effort of God in your life? And can you see madness in your life; resisting every effort God is making. God is calling you. Retrace your ways. Follow the good old way. Go and confess those things, do not keep them. Your problem is, you want to serve God but you have not confessed your sins openly because of shame, fear and  pride which shall be dissolved in hell. That is where your problem is. Yes, you want to be f