Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
June Tuesday 11th
TOPIC: MUSLIM BROTHER IN HELL SENDS MESSAGE OF CHRIST’S SALVATION TO UNBELIEVING FAMILY
TEXT: Luke 16:27-28
KEY VERSE: Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
This is the concluding part of Evangelist Linda Paul-Rika’s revelation on a Muslim brother in hell.
Sidi cried with a loud voice and said,
“Tell my step sisters and brothers to run to Jesus and believe on Him, otherwise they will come here. My father will not believe you, but tell him. Tell them to lead my child to Christ. Tell all my friends to run to Jesus and be holy. Let them stop sinning; hell is real. Tell all the Muslims to stop all the evil and their wrong thoughts about Jesus and Christians because Jesus is the Judge. Oh, Muslim believe; oh, Muslim brethren believe.” Then, he removed a ring from his finger and threw it at me saying, “Give my father all these charms he gave us to protect ourselves. These are the things that led me to hell. Tell my father that my mother, my elder brother and I are in hell. Tell my brother and sister not to fear whatever my father or any other person will do to them for accepting Jesus. It is even better they kill you because of Jesus. It is better our father disowns you than to come to this place of endless torment and suffering. He started crying again, “Ha, I am suffering. Oh my father, my father killed me. Islamic religion has destroyed my soul. Oh, God have mercy on me.”
As he continued yelling I asked him why he did not listen to the testimony of my encounter with Jesus. He replied, “My father is the one that brainwashed us. He didn’t tell us that Jesus is the way. It was after my death that the reality dawned on me. Unfortunately, I don’t have the power to come back and repent. Tell my brothers to run to Christ. Tell my sisters and my Muslim friends to run to Jesus if they want to go to heaven because Jesus is the one judging us.” He turned his back and started going back to that dark place. I started calling after him, “Sidi, please forgive me, don’t go.” He did not listen to me; he just kept on going.
Thought for the day: Tell the world, Jesus died for all.
Song for the day: Only Jesus can save … only Jesus can save hallelujah
Bible reading for the day:
2 Chronicles 34-36; John 19:1-22
# Horemow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other