Skip to main content

GOD KNOWS WHAT TO ALLOW YOUR WAY, SO DON’T Panic.

 For taking your time to study remain blessed. 

TOPIC: GOD KNOWS WHAT TO ALLOW YOUR WAY, SO DON’T Panic.  August Wednesday 19th

TEXT: Matthew 16:21-23

KEY VERSE: Matthew 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. 


In today’s reading text, Jesus called Peter, “Satan” and said, “You are an offence to me.” Jesus was practically telling Peter, “God has given Me grace to pass through what is ahead of Me and I understand it. He has assured Me in this suffering I am going through. He has satisfied My mind and given Me His peace. Why are you opposing it Peter?” If someone counsels me to go and report a man to the police and to take him to court and I am say “No, the Lord has not told me to do so but He has given me peace.” If he insists, “Do it!” I will tell him that he has become an offence to me. 


You are blocking my righteousness. You are blocking the peace of my life. You want to frustrate my godliness. God has given me the grace to overcome. Since this thing happened to me and not to you, why then are you frustrating me? Why are you blocking my maturity in Christ? “Peter, you are Satan. This thing you are doing to show as if you love Me is Satan’s business. He wants Me to be afraid and begin to look for sympathy on what I know clearly is the will and plan of God for My life. This is what I know clearly has a future glory.” (Paraphrased) 


Therefore, let us not behave like the people that surrounded Paul. When Paul said, “I am going to Jerusalem. I don’t know what is waiting for me there, but I am receiving witness everywhere that bonds and afflictions await me.” Since prophet Agabus had prophesied danger ahead for him, the brethren gathered around Paul and tried to persuade him not to go to Jerusalem. Paul rebuked them, “What do you mean to weep and break my heart? I am not only ready to be bound in Jerusalem but to die for the cause of Christ.” Brother, don’t seek sympathy, the Lord knows the way you are taking. He knows what to allow your way. No temptation has taken you that is not common to man and God is faithful. Are you not aware that God cares? Why are you seeking sympathy as a childish Christian? 


Thought for the day: There is nothing you are passing through that is strange to God. 

Song for the day: The Lord said I should not fear, He said I should not worry…..

Bible reading for the day: Psalm 112-115; 1 Corinthians 1

#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...