Skip to main content

TOPIC: JESUS SAYS, “I AM HAPPY! HAPPY!! HAPPY!!!”

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.

DATE: THURSDAY OCTOBER 8, 2026.

TOPIC: JESUS SAYS, “I AM HAPPY! HAPPY!! HAPPY!!!” 

TEXT: JOHN 8:28-32 
28. “Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father hath taught Me, I speak these things. 
29. And He that sent Me is with Me: the Father hath not left Me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. 
30. As He spake these words, many believed on Him. 
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in My word, then are ye My disciples indeed; 
32. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. ”

KEY VERSE: JOHN 8:29 “And He that sent Me is with Me: the Father hath not left Me alone; for I do always those things that please Him. 

Sometime ago, the international director of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, Pastor Paul Rika received a message during the visitation of Jesus through our beloved Mummy Linda Paul Rika. The words of the Lord went like this: 

“I Am happy with the work you are doing for Me. The word you preach which I have put in your mouth is bringing many to righteousness. People know Me in the world but mere knowledge without righteousness and holiness but now, through your preaching, many now know the righteousness, holiness and truth both within and outside Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, HOREMOW. 

It came to a time in heaven I regretted to have created man on the earth. I will suffer a lot to bring one person to salvation but today, many souls are crying to Me everywhere for salvation, restitution having heard the true word. People now desire to go to heaven. I Am happy with you.  

Don't mind those leaving Holiness Revival Movement; I Am the One removing them in order to hasten My work in the Movement. My coming is at hand. In the days of Moses, I removed the unfaithful among My children who delayed their journey to the promised land. I Am removing the unfaithful in Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide, HOREMOW. No man can hurt you for I Am with you. Fear not what they are saying and what you are hearing.  

I Am pleased with you. Now I can find people who are praising Me with holy hearts; not one person but many through your preaching. I Am Happy! Happy!! Happy!!!” 

Thought for the day: Jesus is pleased with Pastor Paul Rika and HOREMOW 

Song for the day: I am happy (3x) the Son of God is my Friend … 

Bible reading for the day: Matthew 18-20  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...