HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW
DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.
DATE: SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6, 2026.
TOPIC: DIVINE ENCOUNTER OF SISTER LINDA With LATE SISTER WAETSI (PART 1)
TEXT: PSALM 71:14-17
14. But I will hope continually, And will yet praise thee more and more.
15. My mouth shall shew forth Thy righteousness and Thy salvation all the day; For I know not the numbers thereof.
16. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of Thy righteousness, even of Thine only.
17. O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: And hitherto have I declared Thy wondrous works.
KEY VERSE: PSALM 84:12 “O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in Thee.”
On the 8th of September, 2017, Sister Linda Paul Rika had an encounter with the late Sister Waetsi Amos: When I went to bed on the night of 7th September, I felt the presence of someone in the room. In my sleep I felt in the spirit that someone was talking to me. All of a sudden, I saw myself in a gathering of people and a particular well-dressed young woman was looking intently at me.
I observed that she wore a small crown on her head and put on a very fine gown. She held a scroll in her hand. She asked me, “Do you know me?” I said, ‘No.’ She continued, “So you don’t know me yet you are here now for my program. Let me speak to you. You will know me later.
I want to talk to you so that you can pass the message to your husband, Pastor Paul Rika. Tell him not to bother himself about the accusation of people. Tell your husband, when I came to heaven and saw the beauty of heaven, I asked the angel, ‘What qualified me for this place?’
The angel answered, “Because of what you came to believe, practice and teach in recent time. Your former Christian way of life was not worthy for your name to enter into the book of life” I know that I learnt this holiness of life from the teaching of Pastor Paul Rika through attaching myself to the books and messages of HOREMOW”
“Tell Pastor Paul Rika that I thank him for what he taught us. You must continue teaching the truth. He has helped me to come to heaven.” She pointed at me and said, “Your divine revelation testimony brought the fear of God to my heart and helped me much. When I came to heaven, I pleaded with the angel to bring my family here.
I told the angel to bring my husband to heaven now because I was the one encouraging him to stand in holiness. I feared that in my absence he would backslide from the Lord. I told the angel that the holiness I taught my children, which has brought me to heaven could also qualify them for heaven.
Thought for the day: I pleaded for my family to be brought to heaven.
Song for the day: Unto Thee O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 39-40
Comments
Post a Comment