Skip to main content

TESTIMONIES OF BLESSINGS FROM HOREMOW ASSIGNMENT

God's blessings shall follow you, for taking the time to study.

TOPIC: TESTIMONIES OF BLESSINGS FROM HOREMOW ASSIGNMENT

TEXT: PSALM 106: 13-18 THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 7
Key verse: Psalm 130:1 “Out of the depths have I cried unto Thee, O LORD.”
My name is Sister Priscilla Chukwuemeka from the Imo State chapter. I benefited much from the book, “Raising up godly children for Jesus”. After reading that book repeatedly as a missionary, I had the vision of starting a school. I saw that it was a great opportunity for me to pour out what I learned from that book. I have taught in private schools, big schools where you cannot preach to children about Jesus; about heaven and hell. I realized that in addition to raising godly children, Daddy Paul Rika may need to come up with raising godly parents. I had up to 50 school children and I asked a ten-year-old boy, Samuel, to come and stay with me so that I could make more impact in his life. At first, the mother refused but one day, the boy packed his things and told the mother that he was going to stay with school mummy. 
As he came to live with my family, within a month, I led him to Christ and disciple him in the faith; he began to fellowship with us in HOREMOW unit fellowship, chapter meetings, and state combined meetings. Then, a voice began to speak to me that I needed to reach out to the mother also. As God was speaking to me, the little boy was also pleading that I should give these HOREMOW messages to his mother. God delivered the boy, unknown to me. He confessed that an invisible being had been visiting him before but that the experience stopped since he gave his life to Christ. 
Whenever the Lord prompts me to reach out to souls, I do not waste time but I was weak in reaching out to Samuel’s mother. I never knew it was because of the demonic influence of this evil spirit manipulating their family; claiming to be their ‘guardian angel.’ At a vigil, I requested for prayers from some sisters on the weakness I was feeling about reaching out to a particular woman. They prayed for me and that power was broken. Alleluia! One of the sisters even volunteered to accompany me to reach out to her. I regained my strength and called her on the phone. She came and I gave her an urgent message from God. A week later she made a shocking confession of involvement in spiritism through her pastor but today to the glory of God, she has been delivered and has left that church. She even attended the women's conference.
Thought for the day: HOREMOW materials are great treasures for soul-winning

Song for the day: Serving the living God, I am serving the living God, Amen.

Bible reading for the day: Proverbs 11-12; 1 Corinthians 15:33-58 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other