Skip to main content

TESTIMONY OF HOW GOD ARRESTED MY HUSBAND IN HOREMOW CONFERENCE – Part 1

 For taking your time to study remain blessed. 

TOPIC: TESTIMONY OF HOW GOD ARRESTED MY HUSBAND IN HOREMOW CONFERENCE – Part 1 September Friday 18th

TEXT: Psalm 122:1-4

KEY VERSE: Psalm 42:2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? 


When I gave my husband the flyer for Pastors’ Convocation held in November 2019, he told me that he was not a pastor. I was surprised, because I knew that despite the persecution that arose in Deeper Life Bible Church concerning my involvement with HOREMOW before I finally left them 3-4 years ago, he was still a worker or leader. So I said, “But you are a church leader or worker.” He said, “I am not.” I then said, “At least you are a believer and it is believers that are gathering, so let's gather with them.” He did not say a word. I did not know that he had been asked to step down as a worker in Deeper Life and he never told me since we have agreed not to discuss church matters to avoid strife. 


I now reminded him that he had not given me a reply. He took a gaze at the flyer and said, “Remind me later.” A day to the programme he told somebody a lie on phone and I drew his attention to it. He flared up. His son also joined to say, “Mummy is right.” So, when I was leaving for work I packed my bag for the camp without reminding him of the programme since he was already upset. As I bade him farewell, I heard him from behind, “How about the program? Did you say it is today or tomorrow?” I came back and sat with him to encourage him the more and we both agreed to travel together the next day. 


When we got to camp I went into fervent prayers that God would kill the spirit of Deeper Life Old Prophet, complacency, lethargy and criticism in him to make him loosen up and mingle freely to receive from God because he was busy reading meaning to every matter. If anybody said, “Welcome, you are here?” He would tell me, “Did you people plan together to bring me here?” Then I will have to be explaining to him that it is not like that; It is normal that when people see me they ask of you. Thank God at least he was very pleased with his accommodation because he had thought everywhere would be dusty, desert-like environment like some other Campgrounds. He confessed to the HOREMOW head of Administration and his wife that they gave him the treatment of General Overseers. 


Thought for the day:   Our God is able. 

Song for the day: Nothing is too difficult for Thee, nothing is too difficult for Thee, great and…..

Bible reading for the day: Ecclesiastes 4-6; 2 Corinthians 10

#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other