Skip to main content

TESTIMONY ON MULTIPLE RESTITUTIONS – Part 1

 For taking your time to study remain blessed. 

TOPIC: TESTIMONY ON MULTIPLE RESTITUTIONS – Part 1          August Friday 21st

TEXT: John 8:31-32

KEY VERSE: Proverbs 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. 


My name is Sister Mildred and I live in the United Kingdom. I am a member of Holiness Revival Movement (HOREMOW) and I fellowship with the East London Chapter. I thank the Lord in His mercy that has opened my eyes and changed my life. The testimony I am sharing is about how God delivered me from the spirit of lying. Before my conversion in HOREMOW, I was a worldly Christian that lived as I pleased. My understanding was that when we pray God forgives and understands; so lying wasn't a big deal since grace was available. 


I got my conviction after listening to the message of our Mummy Linda on Revelation of Heaven and Hell. One day during the combined meeting, a sister came out to testify how God delivered her and her child from the lies she had told the government about her son's date of birth. After hearing her testimony, tears rolled down my eyes and I felt guilty because of the lies I too had told. This happened during my early days with the Movement so I had not learnt much about the doctrines of holiness since they were never preached in my country, Uganda. All I knew was prosperity preaching until I came to the United Kingdom and joined Holiness Revival Movement. 


So, after the service I met the sister who had given the testimony to find out more. I also began to listen to messages on the doctrine of restitution. I prayed and fasted, asking God to lead me and He did because God started showing me the restitutions I needed to do even in Uganda. I began to call those I had offended and made peace with those that I was keeping malice with. I paid back debts I owed people. 


After completing my restitution in Uganda, I moved to the ones in the United Kingdom. I wrote to the government, confessing all the lies I had told about my date of birth, my names and children’s surnames. I sent them proof of our true identities to convince them I am now telling them the truth. I also confessed the lie I had told that I was trafficked from Uganda to the United Kingdom for prostitution. 


(To be continued tomorrow).


Thought for the day: Confession and Restitution sets you free from the burden of sin. 

Song for the day: What the Lord has done for me, I cannot tell it all…..

Bible reading for the day: Psalm 119:1-48; 1 Corinthians 3

#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other