Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
January Thursday 16th

TOPIC: TESTIMONY OF RESTITUTION ON FALSIFIED IMMIGRATION PAPERS – Bro. Felix (Germany) Part 2
TEXT: Psalm 32:3-5
KEY VERSE: Psalm 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

(Continued from yesterday)

They asked, “Are you the owner of this paper? Where is the correct information?” For my peace and happiness, and to make myself clean before the Lord, I had prepared my mind ready for deportation if necessary. So, I never had the thought that they would give me back the papers. My real name was completely different from the name I answered on those documents. There is no match whatsoever. I gave him my passport but it is the one bearing the false name. He asked for the one bearing the real name, which I did not have. So he promised to change my papers to my real name. I did not believe them, but all the same, I asked them to give me a list of all they want me to bring to them, which included my birth certificate and passport. When I came home, I thought I must call the Nigerian Embassy too. So, I contacted the head of service of immigration in Spain, and did my confession. She said to me that it is one out of 1000 that would do what I did and then she began to pray for me. She prayed, ‘God bless this young man, make a way for him, wash him and make him holy since he wants to live holy.’ She prayed for me until I was tired. I was now praying in my heart that the prayer should end. After the prayers she announced to me that she had forgiven me on behalf of Nigeria government and that Nigerian government is blessing me. Praise the Lord!

I want you to know that gladness has since filled my heart. I don’t know how to thank our Father in the Lord, Daddy Rika and our Mummy Linda. The Lord has used her testimony to bring me back and draw me to HOREMOW. God has used many other testimonies of divine revelation to confirm the testimony of Sister Linda. Since then, I have never been the same. I want to bless the Lord for all the faithful leaders who are working tirelessly in HOREMOW, especially in Europe. They work like machines. Sometimes, I wonder if they are humans. They have special grace for strength. May God bless them abundantly and continue to take HOREMOW to higher heights in Jesus Name. Amen!

Thought for the day: God is in the business of restitution to make things work out easily for you.
Song for the day: Grace, grace, God’s grace. Grace that can pardon and cleanse……
Bible reading for the day:
Genesis 38-40; Matthew 12:22-50.
#Horemow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other