Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
TOPIC: MY MEMBERSHIP AND MINISTRY IN DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH  Thursday October 10
TEXT: 2 Corinthians 4: 1, 2
KEY VERSE: 1 Corinthians 4: 1 “Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.”
I became a member of Deeper Life Bible Church in 1983 when I was twenty one years old having just completed my secondary education. I got restored to faith, having been born again sometimes in 1977. In Deeper Life I learnt much about God and His holiness and got sanctified and baptized with the Holy Spirit. I was zealous and committed to God and to righteous living. I hungered and thirsted after God and His fullness and desire to serve Him in full time capacity, except for my academic pursuit. For the period of twenty six years I had the grace to serve the Lord from the lowest to the highest one under the leadership of the General Superintendent. I served as: a House Leader, Zonal Leader, Location Pastor, District Coordinator, Campus General Coordinator, Regional Overseer, State Overseer and National Overseer. My ministerial Service in Deeper Life was from 1983 to 2009.
I served as a Pastor in five different states in Nigeria and one other Country besides Nigeria. In my twenty six years of Christian Ministry within the Deeper Life, my conscience bears me witness I was righteous and holy both in life and ministry. I was never at any time found in sin both in private and in secret. None of the members and workers of the churches I pastured, man or woman, for the twenty six years in Deeper Life, can rightly accuse me of sin against God, in private or public. I worked among Pastors and overseers. I speak with the same confidence that none of them can rightly say, “Pastor Paul Rika is not a minister of righteousness”. This is the lifestyle I continue in to this day of writing as one who has found favour to be the International Director of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide after about nine years of leaving Deeper Life Bible Church by the will of God.
Now, I have brought all these to you to say, “I Pastor Paul Rika, have kept myself and family in God’s love and purity, being confident in this that no man on earth can truly give account of sin and rebellion against God and against the Holy Scripture in my life. I am very confident that nobody anywhere can rise up and truly and say that Pastor Rika did evil or that I found him committing sin.
Thought for the day: It pays to serve Jesus
Song for the day: Give me oil in my lamp, keep me burning
Bible reading for the day:
Isaiah 43-44; Colossians 2
#Horemow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other