Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
TOPIC: THE HISTORY OF HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT (PART 3)  Thursday October 31
TEXT: Revelation 2: 8-11
KEY VERSE: Renelation 2:8 “And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;”
When they asked me why I published that book, I told them, the Lord Jesus came to the Easter Retreat of Deeper Life Bible Church Takum, Taraba State with two of His angels in a divine revelation and took Michael Sambo in a death experience to heaven and to hell and gave him message to humanity. But I noticed that the members of the Deeper Life were afraid to hear him because of the uncertain reaction of the General Superintendent (GS). Being fully informed about the incidence and convinced about the divinity of the message, I contacted some relevant overseers to take Michael Sambo to the GS so that he too can hear and verify the incident, but they were afraid. Hence, I decided to bring  him to you just because we are from the same place. The GS showed scepticism over the matter.
My wife and I agreed to give God a sum of money as a seed of faith; the Lord led me to use the money to make photocopy of the manuscript of the book for free distribution. And He further led me to publish this book. When I objected due to fear of church authority, He told me to go ahead that He would be with me. That was why I published the book. The book is doing a lot: converting souls, restoring backsliders and turning churches to Biblical truth righteousness and holiness. I am sure I was addressing above forty overseers, most of whom were my seniors in the faith and Christian service. They asked further, can God ask you to publish that book without telling the GS about it? I was amazed by that question. I answered, ‘’ We are all ministers of God seated here and have the Holy Spirit and the word of God before us, I want to ask this question; is it true that God cannot use us to do something for Him except He tells the GS about it?”
This led to an uproar. Some looked at me as being stubborn while others thought differently. The next day I was conducted to the GS who addressed me as follows: “ I thought when I allowed you to stand before your colleagues, you would fall down, crying and pleading for mercy, asking for opportunity to be given you to go round the bookshops and where ever the books are to gather them and burn them. But I am seeing that you are still standing on your conviction saying that you would obey God rather than man. That was used for unbelieving Sanhedrin. Would you quote that scripture to me in this matter?
Thought for the day: The book is doing a lot: converting souls, restoring backsliders and turning churches to Biblical truth righteousness and holiness.
Song for the day: Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised......
Bible reading for the day:
Jeremiah 29-30; Titus 1
#Horemow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other