Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
January 2
TOPIC: WHY I HAVE FOUND GRACE IN GOD’S SIGHT
TEXT: Psalm 45:6-7
Key verse: “Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe.” 1Thesallonians 2:10

Say this prayer to God as you read on:

“Lord, I love your righteousness. Make me hate sin and wickedness. Let me hate to see sin in my life, let me hate to see sin also in the lives of others. Those that love You hate evil. Lord, I will not allow sin in my life. I desire to get sin out of the lives of others. Divine father, we honour Jesus. God when Jesus was on earth you saw perfect righteousness in Him; you saw a perfect work against wickedness in His sacrifice. The anointing you gave Him was above all fellow mankind when He was a man with us. That is what you do when you find someone that dedicates himself to You in righteousness and holiness, you exalt such a person, for righteousness honours a man. You anoint him with oil of gladness above his fellows. God I pledged to be righteous, to serve you in righteousness. I pledged to hate sin! To work against sin. Sin has been atoned for, through Jesus Christ, so that sinners should be saved and purified. O Lord, be with me in my determination to be blameless before You throughout my life on earth. Thank You for answering me, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.”

I am sharing with you a personal life testimony to make you know why I have found grace in God’s sight. I Pastor Paul Rika have obtained grace in the sight of God to be given the leadership of this great and special end time ministry, Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide. The Lord has spoken in diverse ways and times that this ministry is His own, that He is the Divine founder and while I am His human representative. Holiness Revival Movement is Non-Denominational and seeks to bring all Churches of Christ on earth to the unity of faith and to revive Biblical righteousness and holiness among believers. I will confess like Paul the Apostle according to the following Scriptures: 1Thesallonians 2:10 Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe

Thought for the day: It is the Lord’s doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.
Song for the day: He has done for me, He has done for me(2x) What my father cannot do..
Bible reading for the day: Genesis 3-5; Matthew 2
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other