Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.

TESTIMONY OF GRATITUDE FOR DIVINE FAVOUR
April Monday 16th
Text: 1 Peter 2:9-10
Key Verse: Psalm 33:12  Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

When this revelation came and it was mentioned to me, we were driving to town with my wife. I was wandering what to tell her. How could I be remembered in some of the things I do? It’s true that the mercy of God brought me to Holiness Revival Movement through the International Director whom I have known for three decades. Since I came to this movement in 2012 I have always said that I knew I have reached my final bus stop in Christianity because I have met different kinds of ministers even as a politician. While our brother was giving testimonies about our father Mallum, I believed because when I started partisan politics in 1991, I was on the other side of the world and I hardly noticed any success. In 1991 it reached a level that a herbalist recommended that a virgin should be the person preparing food for me so that I will succeed in all I was doing. But from 1991 up to the period I was obeying those instructions the little daughter of my older brother who was staying with me was preparing food for me, I didn’t see any success. I know at one point I was aspiring to be a local Government chairman, of course I was using charms. They were looking for me, saying where is the Emmanuel Bwacha? Surprisingly they couldn’t find me, but I was wondering, they say they were looking for me and I was standing there, why didn’t they see me? I am giving this example to confirm that quite a number of politicians are immersed in this kind of deceit.

I believed those things but when I stopped believing them in 1999, I won an election to the state house of assembly. All along I have had the desire to serve God but the challenges in the secular society, you have to be here and there, has always stopped me from coming face to face with true Christianity. I have given testimony about how the International Director met me before but it is quite a lengthy story I cannot recount because of want of time. But when I came in contact with Holiness Revival Ministry in 2012, I travelled with my wife to the United States. When we arrived the US, because throughout the flight from London to the US I was reading the books that I got from this ministry and I got convicted, so we got to the US and I confessed most of these things to my wife and I was crying and confessing to her of some of her friends I had committed adultery with. I had to confess them to her. She was crying, I was crying also. So, when we returned I received more teachings about restitution, in this process I had to go about doing restitutions.

Thought for the day: Thank you Lord for bringing me to HOREMOW where all the counsel of God is preached and practiced
Song for the day: Thank you for saving me, thank you my Lord
Bible reading for the day:
1Samuel 19-21; Luke 15:11-32
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other