Skip to main content

God Restored My Daughter’s Eyesight Miraculously

God's blessings shall follow you continually for taking the time to study. 

God Restored My Daughter’s Eyesight Miraculously

 Monday March 25th

Text: John 9: 1 - 5
Key verse: John 9:5 “As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”
I am Pastor Matthew Zoeger and I am grateful to share this wonderful testimony from Liberia. On 6th of October this year, my 14-year-old daughter, named Hannah Koffa who lives with me informed me that she could no longer see. I questioned her to know whether the eyes had been giving problem but she said, “No.” We tested her and asked series of questions then, it became clear that she had gone blind. We took her to the JFK hospital. Three tests were done but they could not find the problem with the eyes and ordered for a brain scan. We went to another hospital and did two more tests. The brain scan report was negative and the doctor's report was that she has no chance of seeing again because the problem could not be determined. We were in prayers while going up and down to the hospitals. A three-days fasting and prayer was observed in my home to battle the situation. Afterwards, HOREMOW prayer team joined us in fasting and vigil while my family continued with the vigil the next day. On Friday, October 13, we joined 13 brethren that usually hold vigil for the Movement weekly. 
We prayed for Hannah Koffa and in that vigil, it was a real battle as decrees were made believing that our Lord Jesus will do a miracle. I went to the radio station on Saturday, 14th October, 2023 for media outreach and came back to my house. As I entered the living room, my daughter, Hannah greeted me. I asked her of her condition and she replied with joy and excitement, “Daddy I can now see.” She began to tell me the colors of the clothes I was wearing and walked by herself to her room to select clothes for service the next day. The blindness lasted for 9 days and the Lord performed the miracle. The Lord's name must be glorified because even at the hospital a worker told the hospital that the amount charged should be deducted from her salary at the hospital since the eyes needed to be tested because we did not have 300 US dollars to pay on the spot. 

Thought for the day: Pray until something happens (P. U. S. H.)

Song for the day: Call upon Me, in the day of trouble …

Bible reading for the day: 1 Samuel 13-14 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other
For taking your time to study remain blessed. VIRTUOUS WOMEN FOR END TIME REVIVAL SATURDAY APRIL 29 TEXT: John 4: 39-42 Key Verse: “And Ruth said, Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God” Ruth 1: 16 When the Lord shall come He shall gather the wheat but the tares shall be cut down and cast into the lake of fire, God is looking for some wheat to use. In the house of God we have faithful and unfaithful servants, we have zealous servants and slothful servants, we have hardworking servants and lazy servants. So in this end time revival if you are to be used, you must be a vessel of honour, a sanctified, washed and purged vessel, pure and holy. Romans 12: 1-2. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not confo