Skip to main content

TRUTH BRINGS CONVICTION TO HARDENED SINNERS

God bless you for taking your time to study.

TOPIC: TRUTH BRINGS CONVICTION TO HARDENED SINNERS 

TEXT: JOHN 16: 7-14

TUESDAY JULY 5

KEY VERSE: John 16:8 And when he comes, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and judgment: 
My name is Overcomer Okiti from Nyanya Zone in Abuja. In 2017, I worked in a garage in Wuse 2, Abuja, as a tout or ‘agbero’ with the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW). One day as I was smoking and drinking in the garage, preparing for the operation, a man requested to speak to me. I asked him, “What is the matter?” He replied with his question, “Do you know that God loves you?” I became upset and retorted, “Oh! These people have started again! You are all the same. Don’t preach to me.” He calmly replied, “No there is a difference.” I challenged him, “What is the difference? I have attended several churches but they are all the same. I don’t want to go to church again.” He said, “No, there is something God wants to do in your life” 
As I was resisting him, the union leader that gave me the identity card of NURTW told me not to waste my time listening to that man but I heard a voice urging me to listen to him, so I listened. He preached and told me clearly that the life I was living and the work I was doing will lead me to hell. I was surprised because that was the first time any person would boldly tell me the truth but I wondered how the work I was doing for a living would take me to hell. He explained things to me and encouraged me to surrender my life to God. He then invited me to a program which was a month-long chapter prayer vigil. I had never heard of HOREMOW so he said it was a non-denominational Movement.
After listening to him, I began to ponder over these things in my mind. I later attended the vigil and heard a life-changing message about hell fire preached by Sister Linda Paul Rika. I realized that both my family members and I were all lost and on our way to hell. Later, I watched ‘Life cry from hell’ and my heart began to beat very fast as I trembled in fear.  Throughout that week I could not regain myself fully. I was very weak and kept on thinking about God's judgment in hell. (To be continued) 
E
Thought for the day: The undying message from hell has won very many souls.

Song for the day:  Somebody touched me (2x), Somebody touched my soul…

Bible reading for the day: 
Job 31-32; Acts 13:1-23
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other