Skip to main content

FOLLOW MY SON PAUL RIKA, ANDOBEY MY WORD THAT HE TEACHES

For taking your time to study remain blessed.
Saturday 13th November 

FOLLOW MY SON PAUL RIKA, ANDOBEY MY WORD THAT HE TEACHES
TEXT: 1 Corinthians 4: 15-17 
Key verse:  1 Cor. 11:1 Be ye, followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Continuation of the revelation to Brother Ezi Monday:
As we reached my village, Daddy Rika opened the door and jumped out and began to preach. The Lord Jesus Christ now came and stood by my side and said, “Do you see My servant? Follow him and obey his word. If you follow him and obey My word that he is preaching, then you will see My face in heaven, but if you do not follow and obey, sorry for you.” So I started watching him closely and listened attentively. People brought their charms and idols in heaps, and surrendered their lives to Jesus Christ.” The Lord asked me, “Do you see how he is preaching?” I replied, “How can I preach like this?” 

He said, “If you will hear him and obey the word, the power will be given also to you and you will do likewise. One day you will meet with him face to face.” So I became happy. I now turned to the driver and told him, “I also want to have this type of vehicle. I just admire the vehicle.” The driver said, “You can't have it.” I said, “Okay, what about the similar one to the vehicle?” He said, “You can't even have a similar one to the vehicle, because the vehicle was made only one for this man because he is the General Overseer of the whole world.” 

The Lord Jesus now appeared there again and said, “Truly you cannot have this vehicle. My son Pastor Paul Rika worked for it and qualified for it. You cannot have it, but I will give you a vehicle but not similar to this one. So as He was saying these things, He now started looking at Pastor Paul Rika and started smiling and said, “My son, you are pleasing My heart, that is why I am happy with you.” Jesus started rejoicing and throwing up His hands in the air. I am happy for you. HOREMOW is pleasing My heart.” He started waving His hands and shouting happily, “I am happy. I am happy with Pastor Paul Rika. I am happy with HOREMOW. You people are doing My will on the earth.”

Thought for the day: This vehicle was made only one for this man as the General  Overseer of the whole world.
Song for the day: I know My sheep and My sheep know My voice (2x)….
Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 4-6; Hebrews 10:1-23
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other