Skip to main content

TESTIMONY OF SUPERNATURAL HEALING AND DELIVERANCE – Part 2

 FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO STUDY THE WORD OF GOD REMAIN BLESSED.

SUNDAY 18th JULY

TESTIMONY OF SUPERNATURAL HEALING AND DELIVERANCE – Part 2

TEXT: : Acts 9:32-35

Key verse: Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to

preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance

to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

My Deliverance: In the month of April, before Easter, 2020, I came to a shop in Romi and a man was listening to Pastor Rika's message on MP3. When I heard the message, I was captivated. I drew closer to the man and asked him, “Sir, can I join you and listen to this message?” He replied, “Yes, you can come and join me.” When I sat down with him, the message continued to the end. The man of God then began to pray and he said, “Whatever is troubling your life; sickness or afflictions, receive your healing in Jesus name.” At these words of the man of God, I discovered that something left my body with great force. Suddenly, I began to vomit profusely. At the end of the vomit, I regained my memory and right senses which I had lost at childhood. Joy came into my heart and I became cheerful.

Outcome of Chapter Leader's Investigation of Testimony: Romi is a unit under Television Chapter, the location where Bro. Marcus Magaji resides and where he also had the encounter. On the 10th of June, 2020, when Marcus came to the HOREMOW office, incidentally the Chapter Leader of Television Chapter, Pastor Baba Bawa Jagaba, had also come in shortly after Marcus left. The bookshop clerk narrated the testimony to the Chapter Leader and suggested that he should investigate the testimony for confirmation so that it could be forwarded to the State Coordinator. He did his investigation along with the Unit leader, Pastor Stephen Bannah, and reported as follows:

From the Testifier‘s Aunty: My name is Mrs. Rose Jerry, aunty to Marcus Magaji. I want to confirm that Marcus, My Nephew, was raised up in insanity. Our relations in the village rejected him because of his condition. When he came to live with me here in the city, some people advised that I should send him away also, but I felt that that will be inhuman and unchristian, so I accommodated him. Often time, people would drive Marcus away from their presence with stones because of his appearance. Nevertheless, in recent times I have seen him acting well and behaved normally. This appears to suggest that he has regained his sanity...


Thought for the day: Cast your burden upon the Lord. He will give peace and rest to your soul.

Song for the day: He has done for me….what my parents could not do…

Bible reading for the day: Psalm 25-27; Acts 20:17-38

#Horemow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other