Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
TOPIC: HOREMOW’s ADMINISTRATION IS IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HOLINESS.     December Thursday 5th
TEXT: 2 Chronicles 19: 5-10.
Key verse: 2 Samuel 23:3 “The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.”
This commandment is to me to ensure my judgment over you is perfect, my administration over you is perfect, my teaching, my oversight and my counseling is perfect. I am always careful with every counsel I give because to me if I miss his operation over a man. And the danger is that the man is dying. That is why we are careful in everything, everything we say we must not be careless. Because there is God that is hearing me and I will give account. It is a delicate job, be ye not many teachers because we that teach shall be judged with greater judgment. So we do these things without respect of persons, whoever you are you cannot submit we will have to follow scriptures on you because you are not greater than the scripture. You are not the Lord that employed me in this service; it is grace that brought you. If you want to confuse grace, then you are removed from the place because preachers have already destroyed enough. Are we going to get another preacher that will come and be destroying again? No. that is why we say get away from the place and let another person take, his bishopric let another take. That is what we do. According to the word of God and that is the mind of God as a father having children and as a master having servants I must discipline the erring ones according to the scriptures. 
The scriptures are used for correction. Brother, your life is not agreeing with the scripture. The scripture says this and you are doing that. Woman this is what the scripture is saying but you are doing another thing. That is where discipline comes in. Who is that father that does not discipline his own children? Definitely we must discipline, we must chastise, we must remove people from service when they are not performing, that is normal. We must rebuke somebody, we must correct somebody it must be done. A father does so to his children. A master does same to his servants. If I am a father in Holiness Revival Movement, if I am a master to people who serve under me, can I not therefore correct them? Can’t I frown and disapprove of an ungodly character? So this is done for their perfection and it is done for their holiness that they may inherit eternal life. But many among them who refuse correction of a loving father go about to abuse and curse me on the street, on the internet, through radio and on Facebook. They say every manner of thing. Well, the Lord has said leave them for Me and go forward. I leave them for God and move forward, I do not answer them because I feel I will become like them
Thought for the day: The Lord says leave them for Me and go forward
Song for the day: I love my Jesus, my Jesus loves me......
Bible reading for the day:
Daniel 5-6; 1 John 4
#Horemow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other