Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
September Thursday 12th

TOPIC: TESTIMONY: DIVINE HEALING
TEXT: Psalm 103:3-4
KEY VERSE: Exodus 15:26 I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

This testimony was shared by a sister who attended the Holiness Revival Movement Conference for the first time in December 2018. She narrated her testimony to her unit leader thus:

“Ha, thank you, sir. I am so grateful that you laboured to draw me to this Movement. Now, I can see myself very well. Thank you, sir; thank you, thank you! Sir, God did a great thing for me. I went to that conference with my son, very sick. He has been down with the sickness for a long time. We had done several tests in the hospital but they revealed nothing. We had applied different kinds of treatment but his condition remained the same. My son remained in this condition when I got to the camp on Monday for the conference that was to commence on Tuesday 11th December, 2018. I almost changed my mind when I saw his worsening condition, so I contemplated going back home the next morning as the boy’s condition grew worse; more so there was no chemist around to buy drugs.

When the program kicked off the next day, I left the boy sleeping and went inside the auditorium for prayer. Not long after, I saw him coming into the auditorium. I was surprised to see him because since we came to the camp, he could not stand. I quickly rushed to meet him and asked, ‘What is the matter?’ To my greatest surprise he replied, ‘Mummy, nothing is wrong with me again. I am okay.’ I looked into his eyes that had almost turned white (the retina had almost disappeared); behold, the eyes were back to normal. I asked him, ‘What about the pains in your body?’ He replied, ‘Mummy, I don’t have any pain again.’ I asked, ‘What about your legs?’ He replied, ‘Mummy, I am strong now.’ Then he said, ‘Mummy, I want to eat.’ I was amazed because he had not been eating for about two days. I gave him food and he ate very well. Praise the Lord, Hallelujah!”

The sister was very joyful when she was giving the testimony. She asked how she could connect her parents in the village at Ondo State to HOREMOW. She was connected to the State Coordinator who connected her to the Unit Leader at Akoko South. Glory be to God!

Thought for the day: Pray for divine healing.
Song for the day:   Amen, I have found Jesus, Amen, He is able to do all things.....
Bible reading for the day:
Proverbs 21-22; 2 Corinthians 4
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other