Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
TOPIC: TESTIMONY OF SUPERNATURAL INTERVENTION             
DECEMBER Tuesday 18th
TEXT: Psalm 107: 1-9
KEY VERSE: Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! Psalm 107: 8
One day, as I was about going to workers meeting, I saw some people dragging a mad woman towards my house. I saw that one of them was a location pastor. I asked what the matter was and as he was giving me explanation, many people were staring at us. I told them to enter the vehicle and we headed for the Church. We prayed for her and she showed some relief. The woman that never ate food now ate food and drank water. The people that came with the woman didn’t eat food since that morning because the woman had troubled them a lot. Having gotten relief, she slept off in the Church. The people that brought her went to eat around 8:00 pm. When I returned home, the two people that brought her came to my house and told me that the woman could not be seen. She woke up in the night and saw nobody around her, so she ran out of the Church to an unknown destination. When I was told this, we went back to Church and arranged a search for her. The people went everywhere looking for her, but she could not be found. We had to believe God and hoped against hope. What if the woman had gone far away into a very distant town or had gone to the mountain side and hid herself there? I told the people to go to far distance, checking along the road if they could see her, but they never saw her.
Early in the following morning, I woke up and prayed asking the Lord to speak to me about the matter. The Lord told me to go to the story of the prodigal son. Then as I read, “This my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.” Halleluiah!  I knew the quickened promise and the winning scripture concerning this matter has been given to me. The prophetic word has been released! I knew there and then that wherever the woman was, she would return or be found. We went looking for her with this understanding and she was found about five kilometers away from the town. She wanted to go beyond the place she was found but somehow something stopped her and she was found lying by the way side asleep.
 Thought for the day: Great and mighty is the Lord our God
Song for the day: My eyes have seen, my ears have heard....
Bible reading for the day:
Jonah; Revelation 9
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other