Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.

DIVINE ENCOUNTER WITH LATE PROFESSOR PARA MALLUM                                     
THURSDAY JANUARY 4
TEXT: REVELATION 1: 1-10
Key verse: “Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.” Revelation 1: 1-10
I had a revelation on the 5th of May 2017: I saw myself with Pastor Paul Rika, Senator Emmanuel Bwacha, his wife and some Coordinators. We were in a shopping mall doing evangelism. Senator gave daddy money to print books so these were like the books they gave us in the women conference. The men; the coordinators with daddy were wearing white T- shirts that had blue prints on it and they put on face cap, they were in this shopping mall so as they were busy giving materials to people coming there for shopping. They were busy giving out these books, CDs in large quantities, so some of our members came there and were saying daddy please we also need these books. Daddy Rika replied that those that have finished their assignment are those to get these books again so some of the women were saying daddy I have finished my assignment; I did not know you people were giving books here today; I am a member of HOREMOW. Daddy Rika now said he will not compromise that we that have finished our assignments should go back to our houses and bring those books as proofs before he gives us these other powerful books.
Pastor Rika now called us for break time and he told us that mummy Mallum wants us to pray over her late husband. I wondered, prayer over the husband?  The husband has died, why praying again for the husband? When we went there, we saw the body of the husband lying down. I felt this man should have been rotten by now, why is he still looking very young and very glorious? The way they were laying him in the casket he was not straightened so daddy Rika now had to touch his head to straighten it before prayer. Immediately daddy touched the deceased the man woke up. Some of us were afraid and ran away but mummy was trying to talk to the husband that she was very happy to see him but he was not paying attention to that, as if he had an urgent matter. He just came out from the coffin went straight to the window as if he was looking for somebody. He carried a torch light and was pointing it to look through the window. I was in the bathroom and then I said the day is bright why is he using torch light? Maybe he is coming from hell fire, a very dark place. As I said that word he turned to me and smiled as if he was looking for me. I noticed that he wanted to come to me so I started running and he started telling me, my daughter don’t run, Linda don’t run, I have urgent matter to tell you, but I was afraid and I said, no daddy please I don’t want to talk with you, you are a dead person I don’t have the courage to stand and talk with dead person. So he said, listen to me, I am not dead, I am alive, I am coming from heaven. 
Thought for the day: With God all things are possible
Song for the day: Great is the Lord and greatly to be praised

Bible reading for the day: Genesis 9-11; Matthew 4
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. August Tuesday 27th TOPIC: CORRECT WATER BAPTISM TEXT: Mark 16:15-16 KEY VERSE: Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. The believer requires water baptism. The baptism that Jesus commanded is in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is done by immersion in water because the three Persons are One. In Acts of the Apostles, the people were baptizing in the name of Jesus. They used the phrase “in the name of Jesus” to indicate that the baptism was carried out as authorized by Jesus, and the baptism authorized by Jesus is that which is done in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. It is not to say that they dip people in water and say, “I baptize you in the name of Jesus.” The name of Jesus cannot represent the Godhead. The Father is not Jesus, the Holy Spirit is not Jesus, Jesus is God who be
For taking your time to study remain blessed. TOPIC: A SIMPLE PRAYER SCHEDULE (Part two)      DECEMBER Sunday 16th TEXT: 1 Timothy 2: 1-6 KEY VERSE: Peter therefore was kept in prisons but prayer was made without ceasing of the Church to God for him. Acts 12: 5 7. Pray for Your Relations. You want them to know Jesus. You want them to go to heaven. You want them to be protected. Pray that the Lord will bless them. 8. Pray for Your Education, Profession, Business and Work Place. Pray that God will be with you and help you always. Cast your cares upon Him. Ask Him to open the door of success and achievement. Ask Him to keep you righteous and holy every day. 9. Pray for Your Christian Leaders. Pray for your pastors for grace to do this work. Pray for the Church members. Pray for other Churches that they will live the holy life. 10.  Pray for Your Secular Leaders. Pray for the kings, the executive, legislative, judiciary and the whole nation for peace to reign. 11.  Pray for Other