Skip to main content

MEND YOUR EVIL WAYS

 For taking your time to study remain blessed. 

Topic: MEND YOUR EVIL Ways.  October Friday 23rd

Text: Isaiah 55:6-7

Key verse: Job 22:23 If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. 


In case you made a false claim which is on record against you, you need to go now and disclaim it. That land in your village you laid claim to is a lie. You did so because you were a sinner. But now that you have come to know Jesus, go and speak the truth. Go and disclaim that land so that it can revert to its rightful owner. God gave it to your brother, why covet it? God told Abimelech, “The woman you married is a man’s wife and that man is a prophet, whom I selected with his wife for a future plan, which is yet unknown to the world. Do you want to disrupt my plan? Return the woman back to the husband because I gave her to him.” (Paraphrased). If you too have married another man’s wife, you must return her to her rightful husband, even if you have been with her for many years. God has his separate plan for each person. Go and disclaim that thing you did wrongly and follow the path of truth. 


Someone else may be seeing you with the eye of the past because of your past sinful actions hence you need to go and correct his impression. When converted Saul was brought to the disciples, everybody was running away. Something had to be done. Barnabas took Paul with him to assure the disciples that he was now a changed man and no longer the chief persecutor of Christians. Paul himself confessed in his writings that all he did was in ignorance. He probably had narrated the same thing to the disciples when Barnabas took him along. He said, “I thought I was serving God. I was zealously doing those things, thinking I was pleasing my God, but I acted in ignorance.” That confession made them to receive him. There are some confessions you need to go and make to some key persons so that they can see you in a new light that you are now a changed person. You may need to tell your husband of your past secret sin.  There are some things you need to tell your husband that will convince him beyond doubt that you are now a new person. “Do you remember the money I told you was lost? I used it to build a house. Let me go and show you the house. Please accept this house and forgive me.” This is what God wants. 


Thought for the day: A child of God is known for truth, not lies. 

Song for the day: I am a new creature....

Bible reading for the day: 

Jeremiah 9-10; 1Timothy 3 #Horemow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...