Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
May Tuesday 7th

TOPIC: THERE IS NO ACCEPTABLE EXCUSE FOR REJECTING JESUS
TEXT: John 3:16-18
KEY VERSE: John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Revelation of Evangelist Linda Paul-Rika on a Muslim brother in hell continues.

Sidi kept on crying and lamenting:

“I am suffering; my sister I am suffering; I am suffering. Why did you people not tell me? You people are wicked!”   He continued again and said, “I pleaded to Jesus saying, ‘Lord, you will not blame me. I am not at fault. My parents raised me up as a Muslim. They taught me from the Quran and besides Lord, You did not make me know when I was on earth that I was into a wrong religion.” 

Then Jesus spoke:

“I do not force people to follow Me although I AM God. But those who desire to know the true way and seek Me, I make it known to them in various ways. I appear to them or send My angels through dreams and visions and in different ways. Have you ever sincerely asked God in your prayer to show you the way of truth to follow? Have you ever asked to know which of the two religions is the right way to heaven and eternal life?  If you had asked Me when you were still on earth, I would have made the truth known to you because I died for everybody in the world and I want to save every sinner and bring everyone to My Kingdom. Moreover, whoever will come to My Kingdom must be righteous and holy. No sinner will enter into My Heavenly Kingdom. You cannot enter My Kingdom because you are a sinner; you did not live a righteous and holy life.” Jesus continued, “Let me show you the Allah you are were bowing down to on earth.”

(To be continued).

Thought for the day: No excuse is tenable after death. Decide for Jesus now!
Song for the day: From North to South no other God, from East to West I say there’s no other God
Bible reading for the day:
1 Kings 14-15; John 1:1-28
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...