Skip to main content

God Has Re-Written My Story From Zero To Hero (2)

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study.

God Has Re-Written My Story From Zero To Hero (2)

Text:  Hebrews 10: 35 – 39                                                          

Thursday June 6th

Key verse: Hebrews 10: 36 “For ye have need of patience, that after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.”
Continuation of testimony of Paul Nathaniel: The devil brought an idea to go back to the village but I felt that I should not abandon the work of God. The devil asked me, “What do you have to show for all the years you have lived in Abuja? The four efforts you have made to get married in HOREMOW have failed yet you are still laboring for them. Who do you think will marry you here in Abuja?” The thoughts were too heavy for me; I broke down in tears and decided to return to the village. I thought of how to raise the transport fare and a voice told me that I could sell some of my things I had at ‘Pan-taker' market for the transport fare. I went there for a survey to have an idea of how much I could sell them but another voice said, "Why not inform your coordinator before you go on?" This voice was calm and peaceful.
I told my coordinator about all my frustrations and the suicide attempt. He prayed and delivered me from Satan who almost ruined my future of becoming a staff of headquarters; getting happily married and becoming a happy father. That month, Pastor Paul Rika sent for me through my coordinator but he failed to inform me. After sending three times the Pastor reprimanded him for failing to deliver his messages. The coordinator apologized and finally informed me. I followed him to the campground and met with Pastor Paul Rika who welcomed me with a smile and told me that he had been troubled for some time to bring me to the headquarters to work with him. He asked, “Please will you work with me?” I was overwhelmed with emotion. Was I dreaming? Who am I to work for the Lord with Pastor Paul Rika in the headquarters? I lay flat on the floor in his office to express my appreciation to God and to him for considering me. I burst into tears of joy. The Pastor asked me to sit down and he encouraged me. The Lord has helped me to serve Him faithfully. 

Thought for the day: Yet a little while, He that shall come will come.

Song for the day: I can see the finger of God, rewriting my story, my story …

Bible reading for the day: Psalms 1-8 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs And Wonders Should Be According To Biblical Pattern

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study. Signs And Wonders Should Be According To Biblical Pattern Text: Mark 16: 17 – 20 Wednesday May 8th Key verse: Obadiah 17 “Upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.” God has prepared to direct us on holy service unto Himself. He tells us when the lives and services of people are corrupt because from the heart of men proceed the works they do. When people are righteous and holy, their service is also righteous and holy. Hence, the word says, make the people holy then their service will be holy, so if you accept to live a life of holiness, then the fruit of your service will be holy. So, it is very important to accept the life of holiness because the God that made you is holy; He will give you grace to be holy. You just make up your mind to be holy. Do not accept that no man can be holy; then Jesus came for nothing, Jes

God’s Extra Effort In Restoring The Backslider

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study. God’s Extra Effort In Restoring The Backslider  Sunday May 12th Text: Jeremiah 3: 15 – 17 Key verse: Ezekiel 33: 11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel.  Receive the word that will change you, restore you, reestablish you and give you back the hope of eternal life. Come back! The Lord is pleading. Can you see the effort of God in your life? And can you see madness in your life; resisting every effort God is making. God is calling you. Retrace your ways. Follow the good old way. Go and confess those things, do not keep them. Your problem is, you want to serve God but you have not confessed your sins openly because of shame, fear and  pride which shall be dissolved in hell. That is where your problem is. Yes, you want to be f