Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.

TOPIC:  MULTITUDES ARE TROOPING TO HELL; DON’T BE PART OF THEM.  SATURDAY AUGUST 12
TEXT:  ISAIAH 5:13-16
KEY VERSE: “Enter ye in at the straight gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat” (Matthew 7:13).

The Revelation testimony continues:

Also at the gate Jesus stretched out His left hand and I saw the broad way. I saw multitudes of people: little children, youths, men and women of all races, black and white. I had perfect understanding there. The density of people walking that way, I can best compare to the multitudes of people I saw in Oshodi market in Lagos, Nigeria. They were pressing on one another, overtaking each other. I saw that their movement was not done freely. There was a strong force pulling them towards the direction they were going. Then I asked the Lord Jesus, “Where are these people going to?” He answered. “They are on their way to hell. These are people I created for My own glory, but now they are on their way to eternal destruction.” (Psalms 9:17).
               
When I heard this I fell down and was crying and pleaded, “Don't destroy them, Lord! Don't destroy them Lord.”

He responded in tears,

“But they hated Me. How can I allow someone who does not love Me to come into my kingdom? This people have I formed to show forth my praise, but they are now going into eternal damnation.” (2 Peter 3:9).

What a pity! This is the way many souls perish daily. The Lord is calling on all true believers to rescue the perishing souls. Evangelism is the heart-beat of Christ. Win a soul today, for Christ.
“For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1Corinthians 9:16).

Thought for the Day: If you miss heaven, you can never miss hell. You have a choice to make now.
Song for the Day: I will never go back to the world anymore.
Bible reading for the day: Psalm 93-95; Romans 11:22-36

 #horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...