Skip to main content

TOPIC: OTHER EFFECTIVE METHODS IN SOUL-WINNING

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.

DATE: MONDAY JULY 20, 2026.

TOPIC: OTHER EFFECTIVE METHODS IN SOUL-WINNING 

TEXT: ROMANS 15:18-20
18. For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 
19. Tthrough mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ
20. Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation: 

KEY VERSE: LUKE 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

1. Evangelism By Letter Writing: Letter writing was a key method of evangelism in New Testament period. By it we have the major portion of the New Testament Bible. You may pass the gospel message to your family, friends and acquaintances by writing letters personally or making someone else to write it. I wrote a letter to one of my relations and she put that letter in her bag and was carrying it about. Anytime she wanted comfort she would read it and laugh, then put it back in her bag. People will read and keep on reading them to their salvation and establishment.

2. Evangelism through recorded messages: There are many electronic devices for recording speeches for transmission such as CDs, DVDs, memory cards, etc. Gospel messages are preserved by these means and they are easily transferrable. Commit yourself to spread the gospel by these means to people far and near, in small or large quantities. The messages can be recorded in the desired languages and spread among the people who understand them so that the illiterate ones can hear the true gospel.

3. Intercession Prayer Evangelism: Praying for conversion of a particular person, family, or society. You may focus on a hardened person and keep on praying for his or her conversion. Prayer makes you also establish a weak Christian and restore a backslider.

4. Evangelism Through Signs and Wonders: Performing healing, deliverance and miracles in people's lives and afterward reaching them with salvation message. Jesus demonstrated this. Many who receive blessings surrender their lives to Jesus.

5. Evangelism By Family Devotion: Family members and visitors to the house can be saved through purposeful family devotion. You can invite a relation to your house to stay for a time so you reach him through family devotion.

Thought for the day: Praying for the conversion of harden souls.

Song for the day: Prayer is the key

Bible reading for the day: Isaiah 20-24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2)

God's blessings will continually accompany you for dedicating time to your studies. Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2) Wednesday 15th October TEXT: Titus 3: 3-6   Key verse: Titus 3: 6 “Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.” I remember I was in Sao Tome and Principe as a deeper life national overseer and I was writing the book, “Divine Revelation of God’s Holiness and Judgment.” The vision the Lord gave to Michael Sambo. I was translating it into a book, with the scriptural backups to make it a sound evangelistic book. I saw that truly the world is doomed. What will I say about those who have not known Jesus among the 7 billion people on earth; those who do not even have anything to do with Him? Do I speak of the billions in Asia without understanding of Jesus? Out of the 1.4 billion in India, they are struggling to record 150 million Christians including Catholics.  Who knows Jesus then? Even among Pentecosta...