Skip to main content

TOPIC: FOLLOW THE SCRIPTURES ALWAYS TO MAINTAIN RIGHTEOUSNESS IN YOUR MARRIAGE

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.

DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 22, 2026.

TOPIC: FOLLOW THE SCRIPTURES ALWAYS TO MAINTAIN RIGHTEOUSNESS IN YOUR MARRIAGE 

TEXT: ROMANS 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. 

KEY VERSE: PSALMS 27:10-When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.   

Make sure all you do is scriptural. That is where your comfort is. It is also where your wisdom and victory are. Determine to act only according to the scriptures: for you will find comfort, strength, peace and support in the scriptures. As you obey the scriptures, whatever abuse comes, as a result, will be considered persecution, and your conscience will not be guilty before God. 

It is better for your spouse to be offended than God; God should be at peace with you than one on earth, because He is the Owner of your life and the Judge of all. Avoid engaging in activities that are clearly against the scriptures. 

Remember, for heaven's sake, you are to be perfect in your dealings with your spouse, seeing that the rapture will not give anyone time to make things right before they are taken. The rapture will happen suddenly and according to God’s time, not yours or your family's. Not when your spouse can now let you do some or all the godly things they had stopped you from doing in the past. 

You must remain perfect. If the believing spouse is eventually kicked out of their marital home, they should not be surprised; it is scriptural. The Bible says you will be persecuted and cast away from the synagogue. 

The rejected spouse should be comforted for being sent out from their home because of persecution, not because of their sin. God will take care of them.  David expressed his dependence on God because he knew that God would help and sustain him without any doubt if all other help failed.    

Thought for the day: God is always in His word for all your situations

Song for the day: I am standing on the word of God; the word of God is power…

Bible reading for the day: Isaiah 29-31

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2)

God's blessings will continually accompany you for dedicating time to your studies. Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2) Wednesday 15th October TEXT: Titus 3: 3-6   Key verse: Titus 3: 6 “Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.” I remember I was in Sao Tome and Principe as a deeper life national overseer and I was writing the book, “Divine Revelation of God’s Holiness and Judgment.” The vision the Lord gave to Michael Sambo. I was translating it into a book, with the scriptural backups to make it a sound evangelistic book. I saw that truly the world is doomed. What will I say about those who have not known Jesus among the 7 billion people on earth; those who do not even have anything to do with Him? Do I speak of the billions in Asia without understanding of Jesus? Out of the 1.4 billion in India, they are struggling to record 150 million Christians including Catholics.  Who knows Jesus then? Even among Pentecosta...