Skip to main content

TOPIC: HAVE FAITH IN GOD FOR YOUR MINISTRY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.

DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2026.

TOPIC: HAVE FAITH IN GOD FOR YOUR MINISTRY 

TEXT: 1 THESSALONIANS 5:24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

KEY VERSE: MARK 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. 

Learn to live by faith in God. Trust absolutely in God. God wants it that way. He is your caller and the one who calls you into gospel ministry is ready to provide for both the ministry and the Minister. Depend on Him for your provision, protection, power for service and progress in life and ministry. 

Look at the question Jesus, the caller, asked His disciples and see their response; And He said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything? And they said, Nothing (Luke 22: 35). You know, Peter was outspoken among them. If they had suffered lack and want, he would have owned up. 

However, God may allow some moments of lack in your life and ministry for a purpose. Deuteronomy 8: 2, 3. He allowed them to hunger to prove them, to know what was in their hearts. Afterwards, He supplied their needs. Through faith in God, you can confront oppositions on your way. 

Through faith, you shall finish well and die in righteousness and holiness and be a partaker in the rapture of the saints. In 2 Timothy 4: 6-8, Apostle Paul gave a testimony of how he successfully fought the good fight of faith by keeping his righteousness unto the end.  

For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. 

The Lord will back you up to ensure you end the ministry successfully. However, we learn from Apostle Paul that the minister should be personally involved in providing support for his ministry where he can. Paul was into paid labour, engaging himself in his craft here and there to provide for himself and those working with him. Be your best and do your best for God.

Thought for the day: Depend on your faithful caller to help you do it.

Song for the day: He is a great Provider 4x. He will surely provide for you.

Bible reading for the day: Isaiah 35-37    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2)

God's blessings will continually accompany you for dedicating time to your studies. Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2) Wednesday 15th October TEXT: Titus 3: 3-6   Key verse: Titus 3: 6 “Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.” I remember I was in Sao Tome and Principe as a deeper life national overseer and I was writing the book, “Divine Revelation of God’s Holiness and Judgment.” The vision the Lord gave to Michael Sambo. I was translating it into a book, with the scriptural backups to make it a sound evangelistic book. I saw that truly the world is doomed. What will I say about those who have not known Jesus among the 7 billion people on earth; those who do not even have anything to do with Him? Do I speak of the billions in Asia without understanding of Jesus? Out of the 1.4 billion in India, they are struggling to record 150 million Christians including Catholics.  Who knows Jesus then? Even among Pentecosta...