HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW
DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.
DATE: FRIDAY JULY 31, 2026.
TOPIC: JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
TEXT: ISAIAH: 43:25. I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
KEY VERSE: ROMANS 5:1 “Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ”.
To be born again means you, who used to be afraid of God because of your sins are no more afraid because you have been changed by God, and your sins are forgiven. A person broke into a man's house and stole, and he was caught in the act. The thief gave all the reasons why he did that evil but repented and asked for forgiveness.
The owner of the house was convicted and now said I forgive your sins. I now employ you to be a staff in my house, I will be paying you salary so that you will not have cause to steal anymore. People wondered and said, “Is it not the man that broke into your house?” The owner of the house answered, “He broke into my house but I have forgiven him.
He further said “Do not be talking about that again, I will tell you the good things he does now.” This man washes my clothes every day, he cleans my house every day, and he takes care of the pets in my house, and so on.” The owner of the house says, “I have forgiven him and I will not want you to be mentioning his past to disturb his heart.” This is an illustration of justification.
Micah 7:18-19 “Who is a God like unto Thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retaineth not His anger forever, because He delighted in mercy. He will turn again; He will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou will cast all their sins into the depths of the sea”.
God in His right has justified you and set you free. He said He has forgiven you all those evil things you did in the past. Do not mention them again, go and be doing good for Him. He has accepted you. Hence you have accepted God and pleaded with Him, He does not remember your sins again and He is determined to do you good.
Thought for the day: God in His right has justified you.
Song for the day: There is a great change since I born again.
Bible reading for the day: Isaiah 57-59
Comments
Post a Comment