Skip to main content

The Plea Of Your Soul

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study 

The Plea Of Your Soul 

Thursday May 16th

Text: Psalm 32: 1 - 5
Key verse: Psalm 32: 3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. 
Your soul is crying and pleading with you, go back to God. People around you, even including your family member they are pleading with you to go back to Jesus, Now, your soul is crying, “When will I go to God? When will he take me there? When am I going to go to God? Stand up and take me to God. I want to go to Jesus.” Our reading text is a psalm of David after he had committed immorality with Uriah’s wife and refused to confess before Nathan met him. He said when I kept silence over the wickedness I did, I committed immorality and sent for the husband and made the husband drunk. When I saw he could not do what I wanted, I sent him back to war with a letter of suicide and they killed him in the war. David had fallen from grace and had from the Lord. He said, I kept quiet, I will manage this, nobody will know.
Life became dry. Day and night the hand of God was upon me. My heart would not rest. When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. I wanted to enter into my room, a nail got hold of my cloth and pulled it back, saying, ‘Go back to Jesus.’ The very eyes of your children on your face pass a message to your heart; go back. What shall it profit you if you gain all these and lose your soul? What is the value of sleeping with a lady and then you die. My bones were breaking in my body saying, go back.  
See what the devil was telling this man; your kingship will come down. They will stone you with stones and you will die. You will not be a king again. Eh, the musician of Israel has committed adultery. My enemies will rejoice over me. Oh, God will be angry with me. But I muttered strength and said, “I will confess my iniquity unto the Lord.” When I did so I received assurance of peace and forgiveness. Hallelujah!

Thought for the day: Your soul is crying and pleading with you, go back to God.

Song for the day: Rock of Ages, cleft for me …

Bible reading for the day: 2 Chronicles 32-34 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signs And Wonders Should Be According To Biblical Pattern

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study. Signs And Wonders Should Be According To Biblical Pattern Text: Mark 16: 17 – 20 Wednesday May 8th Key verse: Obadiah 17 “Upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.” God has prepared to direct us on holy service unto Himself. He tells us when the lives and services of people are corrupt because from the heart of men proceed the works they do. When people are righteous and holy, their service is also righteous and holy. Hence, the word says, make the people holy then their service will be holy, so if you accept to live a life of holiness, then the fruit of your service will be holy. So, it is very important to accept the life of holiness because the God that made you is holy; He will give you grace to be holy. You just make up your mind to be holy. Do not accept that no man can be holy; then Jesus came for nothing, Jes

God’s Extra Effort In Restoring The Backslider

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study. God’s Extra Effort In Restoring The Backslider  Sunday May 12th Text: Jeremiah 3: 15 – 17 Key verse: Ezekiel 33: 11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel.  Receive the word that will change you, restore you, reestablish you and give you back the hope of eternal life. Come back! The Lord is pleading. Can you see the effort of God in your life? And can you see madness in your life; resisting every effort God is making. God is calling you. Retrace your ways. Follow the good old way. Go and confess those things, do not keep them. Your problem is, you want to serve God but you have not confessed your sins openly because of shame, fear and  pride which shall be dissolved in hell. That is where your problem is. Yes, you want to be f