Skip to main content

Remember Jesus In The Sickness And Affliction Of Others

God's blessings shall be following you continually for taking the time to study.

Remember Jesus In The Sickness And Affliction Of Others

Text: John 5: 5 – 9 Saturday May 18th

Key verse: John 5:8 “Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up your bed and walk.”
Remember Jesus in the sickness and affliction of others. Woman, is your husband sick? You are so concerned running up and down, so disturbed of how he can recover? ‘Husband, go to hospital. Do this or do that. Do I give you food?’ Wives remember Jesus. He can deliver your husband. Remember to take him to Jesus. Look to Jesus for your husband. Husband, what about your wife rolling in pain? You sit in sorrow and cry, ‘I have no money.’ Do you know what to do? Remember Jesus! He is the Healer. Remember Jesus over the problem of your children, as the children look to the parents and the parents are helpless due to lack of money. The parents have no power. They have tried all they could but all their means of help failed. Father, mother, remember Jesus. Are you not a Christian? Is Jesus your Lord not ever with you? Remember Him. Is He not the Almighty Savior for your child? Take that child to Jesus. Yes, a man took his child to Jesus over a demonic case and the case was over. So do yours too. Remember Jesus over your neighbor when there is cry around. You are there and you too are running up and down. Maybe your mind is somewhere else. Bring your mind back to remember Jesus.
In the early period of my Christian life, a particular woman was bedridden in a terrible sickness. They were waiting for her to die because there was no remedy yet she had a brother that believed who was one of my friends. A few of us moved to that house and entered her room. It smelled because of the state of that lady but we remembered Jesus. The compassion and love of Jesus helped us endure the smell. As I laid hand upon that woman, I saw that the power of God took over my life. It was as if I went somewhere to lose her from the pang of death, and it was done. Then the Lord said, tell her to stand up. A woman that has been lying down for months. I said, “Woman, in the name of Jesus, rise up.” I saw her rising up. She stood up and as I was leading her to walk round that room, I remembered Jesus. 

Thought for the day: Jesus is still our present solution 

Song for the day: Jehovah is Your name

Bible reading for the day: Ezra 1-4 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...