Skip to main content

BEWARE OF FAKE PASTORS AND FAKE PASTOR’S WIVES

God bless you for taking the time to study

TOPIC: BEWARE OF FAKE PASTORS AND FAKE PASTOR’S WIVES

TEXT: 1 John 4:1-6  

TUESDAY APRIL 4th 

Key verse: 1 John 4:21 “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.”
From the testimony of Sister Finda, on the fate of those that missed the rapture: “We went to a place, a large crowd was gathered, they were worshiping the devil, and they wore gowns, red and black. They had false hair that is so long, they had this fearful look, and he was sitting in the middle. Then I asked him, I pointed to the category of women, women who were advanced in age. “Who are these women?” He laughed; he was so happy. Brethren, there was no sign of Jesus, no sign of mercy, no sign of forgiveness. All you can see, all you can hear, all you can feel is terror, pain, those things that will make you see you are going to hell. I pointed to the women and asked, “Who are these women”, he said, “These are the fake pastor’s wives that I allocated to the world. I sent them to the world to pollute the church”. One of the women stood up and she began to perform just what she can do when she was on this earth, how she manipulated the church, how she confused the church. How she turned the heart of her husband so that her husband will love her more than the congregation how she turned the message. She provoked me, she was going round and round me, I was busy crying and they were laughing. 
Then I pointed to the category of young people, I said, “Satan, who are these people”, he laughed and said, “These are my young agents, these are the young people that I sent to confuse the world”. Before he finished saying what he was saying I saw exactly what he meant. The dressing of today is not fashion, the dressing of today is not coming from men, and it is coming from the devil. I saw these young people, they wore what we young people call tight, and they wore sleeveless, chains, lip shine, earrings, rings on the fingers, and expensive shoes. I said, “These things are made by men” and the devil laughed and said, “They are only deceiving you, they are made by me”. He said, “All these little things you see that you people don’t take seriously are instruments of confusing young people not to serve God.” He said, some people boast that they are Christians and they dress like this, they are not Christians” I was shocked. “

Thought for the day: Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Song for the day: I love my Jesus, my Jesus loves me …

Bible reading for the day: Judges 12-14; Luke 9:37-62 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...