Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.

DO NOT WORSHIP YOUR LEADER                                                                                            
SATURDAY JANUARY 20
TEXT: Acts17:11-12
KEY VERSE: “25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him. 26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man” Acts 10:25-26.

The authority in the name of Jesus is greater than every name, in His name we get healing, strength, deliverance, peace, joy, victory, progress, and heaven. Never exalt the name of your General Overseers, Bishops etc above the name of Jesus Christ. The followings are ways that will help you relate with your Christian leaders in holiness, righteousness and in the truth of God:
(a). It is good to submit to and follow the faith of your godly leaders. It is also recommended to give them godly counsel, gift, love them, and pay them well to encourage them in the work;
(b). Work faithfully with your leaders: the reward is according to your work and not according to your position in the church or ministry;
(c). Do not speak evil against your leaders. Follow godly way to resolve any grievances and do not involve others by criticism and evil speaking against your leaders (James 5:19);
(d). Seek your leaders good and not to hurt them (Titus 3:1-5);
(e). Do not worship your leader no matter how anointed he/she might be, worship God only (Rev 22:8-9);
(f). Submit the leadership of your soul under a leader scripturally proven to be after Christ and not a sheep in wolf’s clothing (1John 4:1);
(g). Never consider the sins of your leader to be small thing it shall damn your soul. If he fails to repent abandon him and treat him as an expired drug (Titus 3:10-11);
(h). Do not seek spiritual blessing from backslidden leaders or Occult minister or false prophets- they may impart evil spirit on you;
(i). Do not support the ministry of ungodly ministers.
The solution to your problem is solely from God through faith, prayer, fasting, and Christian devotion in holiness not by worship of a man of God

Thought for the day: Salvation is in Jesus Christ alone.
Song for the day: There is none like you…Jesus

Bible reading for the day: Genesis 46-48; Matthew 14:22-36
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2)

God's blessings will continually accompany you for dedicating time to your studies. Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2) Wednesday 15th October TEXT: Titus 3: 3-6   Key verse: Titus 3: 6 “Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.” I remember I was in Sao Tome and Principe as a deeper life national overseer and I was writing the book, “Divine Revelation of God’s Holiness and Judgment.” The vision the Lord gave to Michael Sambo. I was translating it into a book, with the scriptural backups to make it a sound evangelistic book. I saw that truly the world is doomed. What will I say about those who have not known Jesus among the 7 billion people on earth; those who do not even have anything to do with Him? Do I speak of the billions in Asia without understanding of Jesus? Out of the 1.4 billion in India, they are struggling to record 150 million Christians including Catholics.  Who knows Jesus then? Even among Pentecosta...