HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW
DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.
DATE: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8, 2026.
TOPIC: TESTIMONY OF DELIVERANCE FROM UNGODLY CLOTHING AND PORNOGRAPHY
TEXT: ACTS 19:18-20
18. And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.
19. Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.
20. So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.
KEY VERSE: NUMBERS 33:52 “Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, ……molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places”.
My name Is Peace Ehendiwo, a member of HOREMOW Ekenwan Chapter of Edo State. I will like to testify about how God delivered me from the sin of pornography and naked dressing. Earlier this year 2025, I made up my mind that the youth conference 2025 would be the starting point of my journey of true Christianity.
By God's grace my mother, a dedicated member of HOREMOW, though there wasn’t enough finance, but God made a way. I had listened to mummy Linda's messages many times and I surrendered my life to Christ, had water baptism around 2021 or 2022 during youth conference but I backslide. Pornography became a normal thing.
My mother always talked to me about my dressing which I knew was ungodly but I couldn't do without them. She even burnt some of them and bought me decent ones but I won't wear, rather I cut some. I stopped praying and even tried to do the 2025 youth assignment in my sin thinking I would be able to do it but I couldn't and stopped completely.
When I was preparing for the conference, I didn't feel alive and kept having dreams of rapture so I made up my mind that I was going to submit totally to God in the conference which I did and God answered my prayers, Amen.
When I got home after the conference, I selected my ungodly clothes and preached same to my younger sister who at first was confused and cried that the clothes were expensive but later agreed and we both burnt them.
Having burnt our ungodly clothes, we had no clothes and begged our mom to give us some of her clothes to be wearing which she willingly gave to us. GLORY BE TO GOD!. For the sin of pornography, I don't know how God did it. I suddenly started feeling irritated by them and stopped watching them. I give GOD all the praise and adoration, amen.
Thought for the day: As a new creature, put away pornography and ungodly clothes.
Song for the day: Deliver me oh Lord, deliver me from internet (2x)…
Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 44-46
Comments
Post a Comment