Skip to main content

TOPIC: JOSEPH; THE YOUTH WITH A REVEALED FUTURE

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.

DATE: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2026.

TOPIC: JOSEPH; THE YOUTH WITH A REVEALED FUTURE 

TEXT: GENESIS 37:5–11
5. “And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more. 
6. And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed: 
7. For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf. 
8. And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words. 
9. And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. 
10. And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth? 
11. And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying.”

KEY VERSE: ROMANS 8:19 “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.” 

Have you dreamed a dream that concerns your future? And do you understand the dream? The Lord communicated Joseph’s future to him through dreams, but sometimes Satan too can give you a dream; spelling a dark future for you. Reject that dream and cancel it in Jesus Christ’s name. 

The dream that God has given you is the one you shall protect and claim. Joseph’s future was described to him in a dream, in a language that he did not understand. Joseph was face to face with immorality in the house of Potiphar when his wife tempted him, but he refused to fall for it.

This is the reason some miss out on their future goodness; they are not patient in their tribulations and adversaries. He was thrown into prison as a result of lies told against him, but while there, God gave him favour in the sight of the prison warden. 

God made Pharaoh’s two prisoners to have dreams and gave Joseph the interpretations, which created room for connection to Pharaoh. Joseph was obedient to his parents. Some children will say, “I will not go; the place is too far,” or “I cannot go alone.” 

Many children do not obey their parents. Some curse or fight them. Such ones will not receive blessings from God but His judgments. They may not live long on earth; evil may happen to them. Do not join these evil children. God does not have a good future for such youths. 

Joseph also loved his brethren as he went about in the bush looking for them and was happy when he found them. The report of their evil deeds to their father was because he did not want them to commit sin. 

I do not know what your future shall be. God’s plan could be tampered with; many people that God had planned to give a good future are dead now, many are mad on the streets. So, commit yourself to God uncompromisingly in holiness and you will experience His glory.

Thought for the day: Endure to the end for fulfilment of your God-given dream.

Song for the day: Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.

Bible reading for the day: Zephaniah 1-3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2)

God's blessings will continually accompany you for dedicating time to your studies. Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2) Wednesday 15th October TEXT: Titus 3: 3-6   Key verse: Titus 3: 6 “Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.” I remember I was in Sao Tome and Principe as a deeper life national overseer and I was writing the book, “Divine Revelation of God’s Holiness and Judgment.” The vision the Lord gave to Michael Sambo. I was translating it into a book, with the scriptural backups to make it a sound evangelistic book. I saw that truly the world is doomed. What will I say about those who have not known Jesus among the 7 billion people on earth; those who do not even have anything to do with Him? Do I speak of the billions in Asia without understanding of Jesus? Out of the 1.4 billion in India, they are struggling to record 150 million Christians including Catholics.  Who knows Jesus then? Even among Pentecosta...