HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW
DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.
DATE: SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2026.
TOPIC: BEHAVIOUR OF THE RIGHTEOUS BEFORE AN UNGODLY MARRIAGE PARTNER
TEXT: ACTS 4:18-20
18. And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus.
19. But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.
20. “For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
KEY VERSE: EZEKIEL 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Here is a wife before an authoritative, lion-like unbeliever, a husband, whose voice releases the fear of Satan. “I told you not to go to that church anymore. If you do, I will deal with you. Any time I see you go there, you will see what I will do!”
Forget that voice and speak the way Peter and John did. “God created me and brought me to you. If you do not want me to go to Him. Your wickedness will not send me to hell. I will attend church in this house because I serve God, Who created me. You are not my Creator!”
Do not fear, and God will take care of your relationship. You are not a slave to your husband. You do not have to walk naked in the street because your husband says so. You do not have to put on trousers/pants because your husband says so. You will go to hell!
You will stand before God and tell Him who is greater: your husband or Him? Who has charge of your eternal life? Your husband married you in the flesh; he did not marry your soul. Should you sin and disobey God because of your husband? Then you have lost heaven. You, too, have become an unbeliever!.
As a man, do not be a slave to a woman. “My wife said before she gives herself to me, I must not go to church. My wife said before this and that.” Have you not learned from Adam, who ate the fruit from his wife, and both became naked?.
Are you listening to an unbelieving woman, obeying her commands? She decides when you should read the bible and when not to; when to go to church and when not to; when to serve God and when not to; when to travel for a conference and when not to. You will not respect her in such matters.
Thought for the day: Obey God first and He will bend your wife for you.
Song for the day: Eternal life (4x) I want to live eternal life, God save my soul…
Bible reading for the day: Obadiah Chapter 1
Comments
Post a Comment