Skip to main content

TOPIC: GOD'S LOVE AND CARE FOR WIDOWS

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.

DATE: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 29, 2026.

TOPIC: GOD'S LOVE AND CARE FOR WIDOWS 

TEXT: DEUTERONOMY 10:17-18
17. “For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward: 
18. He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment. ”

KEY VERSE: PROVERBS 15:25. “The LORD will destroy the house of the proud; but He will establish the border of the widow.”

A widow is a woman whose husband is dead. God in His love is drawn to take the place of the husband in supply, protection, comfort and defence. The love of God for the widows is revealed in the scriptures. He pities the widows especially the helpless and hopeless among them. 

He commands true and faithful believers to take care of them, and He is widow’s white hope. The scriptures show us that God is the defender of the widows, provider, care taker and overseer of the widows; rely upon God, look to Him, trust in Him and pray to Him regularly. 

God protects the property of the widows. He keeps her belongings safe. Jesus will show you mercy. He will solve your great problem. He will wipe away your tears. He will give you victory.. Jesus appreciated hearty offering of poor widow who gave a small offering which was all she had. 

He appreciates your little service. He knows your little strength and what you are doing for His name. He admires you and values you more than many great men and women. God respected a godly widow and sent prophet Elijah to her for sustenance? Widows are not left out from the people the Lord uses for His glory. 

Prepare yourself and present yourself to God as a vessel unto honour and the Lord shall use you to the glory of His name. The generous God always does good to the widows. He will relieve you from your burdens. He will heal you and give you peace. 

The Lord will bless your children and give them recognizable place in the service of God and among men and women in the society to your joy. The Lord wants the case of widows to be properly judged and will deal with those who pervert the judgement of widows. God will always stand for the widows to do justice and judge those that work evil against them. He wants men to seek their welfare and not to do them evil.

Thought for the day: God will always stand for the widows to do justice.

Song for the day: I know He lives I can face tomorrow; I know He lives, all fear is gone.

 Bible reading for the day: Zechariah 6-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2)

God's blessings will continually accompany you for dedicating time to your studies. Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2) Wednesday 15th October TEXT: Titus 3: 3-6   Key verse: Titus 3: 6 “Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.” I remember I was in Sao Tome and Principe as a deeper life national overseer and I was writing the book, “Divine Revelation of God’s Holiness and Judgment.” The vision the Lord gave to Michael Sambo. I was translating it into a book, with the scriptural backups to make it a sound evangelistic book. I saw that truly the world is doomed. What will I say about those who have not known Jesus among the 7 billion people on earth; those who do not even have anything to do with Him? Do I speak of the billions in Asia without understanding of Jesus? Out of the 1.4 billion in India, they are struggling to record 150 million Christians including Catholics.  Who knows Jesus then? Even among Pentecosta...