Skip to main content

Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision, and Action To Reach the Unreached (1)

Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision, and Action To Reach the Unreached (1)

Text: Romans 1:14-15

Monday, March 11th

Key verse: Jude 22 “And of some have compassion, making a difference.”
As a member of deeper life, God granted me an understanding of the scriptures and knowledge of holiness. Outside deeper life, other churches were in ignorance; not knowing the message of holiness. What they practiced was below a hundred percent. Everywhere in all churches, the dressing of the women was not heavenly. I saw the pieces of jewelry and the dancing going on and knew that the Holy Ghost was not there. I saw the ungodly lives of the people and said, “Something must happen to the churches of the world if God will get people to heaven.” Even within deeper life, many lacked the conviction of holiness. The doctrines were enforced; without doing it you will be disciplined. Many people obeyed as robots. Life was not there. Outside deeper life they will drop everything and move their way, saying, “Thank God I have come out of bondage.” They did not value this treasure. They did not know eternal life was in the message of holiness. Many did not understand. It was a powerful burden in my heart. “Lord, how do I do it that people will go to heaven?” 
I saw another hindrance. You could not then come out of deeper life and go to other churches and preach. You are restricted. Everybody must come to a deeper life. Then how will I get everybody to come to a deeper life? It will not work. What do we do? It was a burden. At that time, I started to record messages in various languages of the world. I will preach the best way I could as somebody in a deeper life, who did not have the authority by the way. I would do it privately and send these messages in all languages of the world and I began. I was in a region in Plateau State then but how feeble could that be? How far could I go? I knew the churches of Christ had not understood the message. The Bible was not clear to the people and what they were doing will never take them to heaven. God needed holiness and perfection but they never had the idea of holiness or the vision of perfection before them and I know God will not change His standard. Then what do we do? It was a powerful situation.

Thought for the day: “Lord, how do I do it that people will go to heaven?” 

Song for the day: Rescue the perishing, care for the dying …

Bible reading for the day: Joshua 21-22 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...