Skip to main content

Topic: BE READY ALWAYS TO DEFEND THE GOSPEL OF TRUTH

 For taking your time to study remain blessed

Topic: BE READY ALWAYS TO DEFEND THE GOSPEL OF TRUTH      Saturday  December 19th

Text: Galatians 1:6–10

Key verse: 1 Corinthians 9: 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.


Apostolic authority is the authority to defend the gospel of Christ. Paul said, “I am raised for the confirmation and the defense of the gospel.” I am raised for it as an apostle to defend and confirm the gospel, so that those who have heard should know that it is so. But to those who want to abuse it, I say, NO! Not in my presence, not to my knowledge. I respect no person when it comes to the gospel. When I saw Peter doing something different, something that abused this gospel, I spared him not. Before some people came from James in Jerusalem, Peter was eating with the Gentiles in Antioch, but when he saw the Jews that came from James he started playing hypocrisy. If left unchecked, it would have affected the gospel. We have told the Gentiles that circumcision means nothing; that eternal life was in Christ; that the law has been done away with; and that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and that Jesus commanded that the gospel be preached to the world. I rebuked Peter and Barnabas when I saw that both of them were carried away. Barnabas was even the one that mentored Paul. When I saw that Barnabas was going the same direction, I corrected him too to preserve the gospel. Paul laboured to preserve the truth of Christ’s gospel. He gave no chance to false brethren that came in. Not even once!

  

There is need for vigilance and watchfulness against false doctrines and strange practices. We must watch and supervise the pastors who are under us to ensure that they do not derail. Some of them love revelations. They love some unwholesome ideas. They love to bring these things that might bring damnable heresies. We must watch against anybody bringing any damnable heresies to the body of Christ or to Holiness Revival Movement. Such persons must be identified and put aside. Let the Church remain clean and righteous. Let us operate in godly fear. The Church is under apostolic authority. If there are things that are not clear, that you have not heard from us and you feel that there is need to teach them, then verify from the headquarters to know whether those things have meaning. You are not to teach whatsoever you desire because you are operating under authority.


Thought for the day: Teach and practice true and sound doctrine.

Song for the day: The church is marching on....

Bible reading for the day: Micah 1-3; Revelation 10 

#Horemow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...