Skip to main content

Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Sister Linda (3): Entrance Into Hell

God's blessing shall be following you continually for taking the time to study.

Revelation Of Heaven And Hell By Sister Linda (3): Entrance Into Hell 

Text: Psalm 9:16-20 

Friday 14th February

Key verse: The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations that forget God. Psalm 9: 17
I discovered that the dark entrance was the entrance to hell. Suddenly, fearful looking demons rushed at us to drag us forcefully into hell. Anywhere you go, whether heaven or hell, they will welcome you. When you enter heaven, the angels sing songs and blow their trumpets, and Jesus will be happy to see you. On the other hand, when you go to hell, the demons will welcome you and say, “We will torture you here, disobedient children.” A demon came out and grabbed my hand. I shouted, and he pushed me and was dragging me into that dark place. The fingernails of the demon were so sharp that they pierced my bone as he dragged me forcefully into that dark tunnel. 
When we entered hell, the heat was so much that my body began to peel. I thought I was sleeping or having a nightmare. I didn’t want to believe that I was Linda nor face the reality that I was in hellfire. My body was peeling from the heat. It was a horrible, and terrible place. I was shocked! “Where am I? What is this? What am I seeing? God, please help me. What is going on? Please somebody help me.” Oh, Jesus! I started calling Jesus. I began to cry for water though I had just entered there. Instantly, my throat was dry. I wondered where I was. “Am I dreaming?” I shouted, “JESUS! Have mercy on me. Father, please take me out of here! O Jesus, help me.” 
At this point, the demon opened his mouth and spoke with a big voice saying, “Linda, you are dead and are now in hell.” When I say demon, I mean a huge, muscular beast. The demon was very fearful to behold. It had horns and a tail. Whether they are animals or what, you don’t know. Wickedness could be clearly seen on their faces. There is no possibility of fighting them or running away. Where is even the road? Where is the entrance? Everywhere was dark. Fire burning all over. The demon said, “Linda, you are dead and are now in hell. I will torture you for the evil things you did without knowing.”
Thought For The Day: People are crying bitterly in hell
Song For The Day: Remember me O God, Remember me in Your kingdom
Bible Reading For The Day: Numbers 16-18 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...