Skip to main content

GOD’S INSTRUCTIONS TO WIVES

God's blessings shall follow you, for taking the time to study.

TOPIC: GOD’S INSTRUCTIONS TO WIVES 

TEXT: PSALM 119:57-64  

MONDAY AUGUST 7TH

Key verse: Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your husbands, as unto the Lord. 
Wives submit yourselves unto your husbands as unto the Lord. Some wives respect people and treat other men with great honor and humility, but the same respect is not extended to their husbands at home. The Bible says they should do the same to their husbands. Why do you love people outside more than your husband? Why are you obeying people outside more than your husband? Why do you submit to leadership; your boss in the office, even your pastor more than to your husband? Why do you deal cheerfully, lovingly with neighbors more than your husband? Make sure you submit to him, submit to him, and much more. Submit to your husband even more than you do others. Do not delay in obedience to your husband. 
Does he need to call you five times before you respond? How many hired servants of my father have enough bread to eat and to spare; but see me here, I am suffering starvation. What brought me to this? It takes thinking to come to this understanding. Go over that matter again, and examine it in the light of scripture. Don’t you see your fault in it? Don’t you see the error in your way? Don’t you see things you would need to correct? Can you not really say, “That complaint over my life is correct?” Psalm 119:59 I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies. 
Show respect to your husband in the same way, don’t delay in answering his call, or in running errands he gives you. Paul is talking to a Christian sister, a believer, a born again, righteous and holy; not to sinners, so go above the level of sinners. He is not talking to new Christians who have just come learning the way; so, go beyond them for you have been there long. To the saints, not to carnal Christians, so go above them. That is the least God expects from you. 

Thought for the day: Emulate Sarah who submitted to Abraham as her master. 

Song for the day: My life shall be a testimony, testimony….to the glory of the Lord 

Bible reading for the day: Psalm 79-81; Romans 8:1-18 
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2)

God's blessings will continually accompany you for dedicating time to your studies. Pastor Paul Rika’s Burden, Vision and Action To Reach the Unreached (2) Wednesday 15th October TEXT: Titus 3: 3-6   Key verse: Titus 3: 6 “Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.” I remember I was in Sao Tome and Principe as a deeper life national overseer and I was writing the book, “Divine Revelation of God’s Holiness and Judgment.” The vision the Lord gave to Michael Sambo. I was translating it into a book, with the scriptural backups to make it a sound evangelistic book. I saw that truly the world is doomed. What will I say about those who have not known Jesus among the 7 billion people on earth; those who do not even have anything to do with Him? Do I speak of the billions in Asia without understanding of Jesus? Out of the 1.4 billion in India, they are struggling to record 150 million Christians including Catholics.  Who knows Jesus then? Even among Pentecosta...