Skip to main content
For taking your time to study remain blessed.
TOPIC: DON’T SHIFT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO GOD     
OCTOBER Sunday 14th
TEXT: 2 Corinthians 10: 3-6
KEY VERSE: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. Jeremiah 29: 11-12

God is saying in the key verse, “Don’t shift your responsibility to Me. I know what you are looking for, but I am waiting for you to pray.” That is a wonderful privilege.  It shows that there is something you give to God whenever you come into prayer, and it is that very thing that you give to God through prayer that makes you to receive. “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” (Luke 6:38).

The woman that runs a restaurant knows that when you, as a customer, come to the restaurant and sit down, you are looking for food to eat. But she does not automatically give you the food without you asking for it. Will you sit down there and say nothing while others come in, eat and go? Others come in and make their request but you keep sitting there, silent, and expect to eat? Many come to God, receive and go, but you remain there silent. Have you said anything to God? God says, “I know the thoughts I have towards you: the thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you exactly what is in your heart. But you shall go and call unto Me, and when you have prayed unto Me, I will give you the desire of your heart.”

Thought for the day: Prayer is a wonderful privilege for believers
Song for the day: I have Somebody in heaven
Bible reading for the day:
Isaiah 53-55; 1 Thessalonians 2
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...