Skip to main content

STRIVE TO OBTAIN AN INCORRUPTIBLE CROWN

God bless you for taking the time to study.

STRIVE TO OBTAIN AN INCORRUPTIBLE CROWN

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 9: 24-27 

FRIDAY JANUARY 27th 

Key Verse I Corinthians 9: 27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means when I have preached to others, I should be a castaway.
The Christian life is also likened to a race that the athlete engages himself in so that he may win a prize. As a result, he is disciplined in all things that he may win. We know that not everyone that is involved in the race gets the prize. Only the first to the third persons get the prizes while others miss it and go empty.  This is what made the athlete to be temperate in all things. He ensures his body shape and weight is fit enough to perform. His trainers also give him training, because he wants to win. Paul says I know so well that not everybody that comes into or is called into Christianity or Christian ministry will eventually make it to heaven. Since I know this, I disciplined and worked on myself to ensure I am not dropped or disqualified. 
Note that Satan was the chiefest of the angels; a covering cherub and leading musician that led praise worship in heaven. He blessed heaven with his ministry yet he was cast away because he did not discipline himself; he went into sin and God did not spare him. Who has done greater work for God than Satan except for Jesus who fulfilled the will of God in its totality? If God spared not Satan, then who are you? When God called Moses and said, “Take My people to the Promised Land,” He eventually forbade him from entering the Promised Land because he disobeyed His word. God gave Eli the calling of the high priest and later condemned him because he allowed sin in the temple. As a minister desirous of heaven, check yourself, for he that judges himself shall be judged of no man. I examine myself; how I talk, think, behave and carry out my business transaction. Is the blame coming on me genuine? Did I sincerely fail? Examine yourself because you want to go to heaven; for many are called but few are chosen. I want to ensure that I am among the few that will make it. Many will not make it to heaven. Only those who run well will obtain the crown of life. As a result of this, you need to develop personal spiritual discipline.

Thought for the day Work on yourself so that you be not judged 

Song for the day Satan will never conquer me (3x) when we …

Bible reading for the day: Exodus 13-15; Matthew 19:1-15
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...