Skip to main content

TRUTH BRINGS CONVICTION TO HARDENED SINNERS

God bless you for taking your time to study.

TOPIC: TRUTH BRINGS CONVICTION TO HARDENED SINNERS 

TEXT: JOHN 16: 7-14

TUESDAY JULY 5

KEY VERSE: John 16:8 And when he comes, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and judgment: 
My name is Overcomer Okiti from Nyanya Zone in Abuja. In 2017, I worked in a garage in Wuse 2, Abuja, as a tout or ‘agbero’ with the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW). One day as I was smoking and drinking in the garage, preparing for the operation, a man requested to speak to me. I asked him, “What is the matter?” He replied with his question, “Do you know that God loves you?” I became upset and retorted, “Oh! These people have started again! You are all the same. Don’t preach to me.” He calmly replied, “No there is a difference.” I challenged him, “What is the difference? I have attended several churches but they are all the same. I don’t want to go to church again.” He said, “No, there is something God wants to do in your life” 
As I was resisting him, the union leader that gave me the identity card of NURTW told me not to waste my time listening to that man but I heard a voice urging me to listen to him, so I listened. He preached and told me clearly that the life I was living and the work I was doing will lead me to hell. I was surprised because that was the first time any person would boldly tell me the truth but I wondered how the work I was doing for a living would take me to hell. He explained things to me and encouraged me to surrender my life to God. He then invited me to a program which was a month-long chapter prayer vigil. I had never heard of HOREMOW so he said it was a non-denominational Movement.
After listening to him, I began to ponder over these things in my mind. I later attended the vigil and heard a life-changing message about hell fire preached by Sister Linda Paul Rika. I realized that both my family members and I were all lost and on our way to hell. Later, I watched ‘Life cry from hell’ and my heart began to beat very fast as I trembled in fear.  Throughout that week I could not regain myself fully. I was very weak and kept on thinking about God's judgment in hell. (To be continued) 
E
Thought for the day: The undying message from hell has won very many souls.

Song for the day:  Somebody touched me (2x), Somebody touched my soul…

Bible reading for the day: 
Job 31-32; Acts 13:1-23
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...