Skip to main content

Revelation of heaven and hell by Sister Linda; My sheep hear My voice

God's blessings will continually accompany you for dedicating time to your studies.

Revelation of heaven and hell by Sister Linda; My sheep hear My voice

Thursday 2nd October 

Text: John 10: 25-29 
Key verse: John 10: 28 “And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.”
He said, “You saw how they tortured you in hell. I was here watching because you deliberately refused to believe that these things are not for My children. That is why I made them to torture you, My daughter. I will show you the founder of these Jezebel properties. Go and tell them: Any pastor or pastor’s wife, any member, any one of Me that says they are following Christ, anyone that is putting on the property of Jezebel, that are carrying the property of Satan will never enter My kingdom. Go and tell them, because I will say to them, ‘I know you not.’ Nobody that is defiled will enter My kingdom.” 
He said, “Many change their colour with bleaching creams. Tell them people that lie by carrying false property on their bodies are telling Me, their Creator that I did not create them well. I know what is good for every man. Tell them they will not enter My kingdom. I have put woe on women that wear men’s attire yet they wear trousers because they are not afraid of Me, their Creator. I will throw them in hell. Tell every woman that is putting on trousers to stop listening to false pastors that are telling them that there are women’s trousers and men’s trousers because I told them that antichrist pastors will come. 
If they listen to these evil pastors, I will judge them on that day. They will tell Me if it is a pastor they were listening to or Me. Tell them that I will cast all women that are putting on trousers, men that are putting on the property of women, and all women who are putting on the property of men into hell. Tell all of them that are carrying these things on their body for artificial beauty that I will cast them into hell! These things are not of Me. I have laid curses on these things from their forefather’s generation.” I said, “I will tell them but they will not believe me” and He said, ‘My sheep hear My voice, and they follow Me.” 

Thought for the day: I will cast all women that put on trousers and men that put on the property of women into hell. 

Song for the day: Eternal life

Bible reading for the day: Matthew 1-4   
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...