Skip to main content

DON’T WASTE GOD’S RESOURCES IN YOUR CUSTODY

For taking your time to study remain blessed.
Saturday 27th November 

DON’T WASTE GOD’S RESOURCES IN YOUR CUSTODY 
TEXT: 2 PETER 1: 4-9
Key verse: 2 Peter 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; 
and to virtue knowledge;

Continuation of revelation to Brother Ezi Monday:
In another revelation, the Lord Jesus came to me and said, “Come quickly. Pastor Paul Rika wants to hold a crusade. Let us go and see.” So I became very happy and went inside and prepared quickly and came out. As we came to the place, I saw a lot of handbills on the ground, and there was written across them, “WASTE HAND BILLS!” any handbill that we waste, Jesus records them. 

Maybe you gave some carelessly so that you will exhaust the quantity in your hand, the angels will write, “WASTE HAND BILLS!” And tears were now dropping down His eyes as He cried, “They are wasting My money! They are wasting My money! If they say bring money, you will not bring it, now they have given you to share handbills and you will not do so. Do you know how many people these handbills could have brought to My kingdom?” He was crying deeply, “See wasted handbills! You people are not serious with My work!”

He pointed to me and said, “You are one of the hypocrites that I have in this Movement.” Truly as I joined HOREMOW, I don't like to join them in doing any work, either to sweep or clean chairs or arrange the hall or do any work at all. He said, “Wait and see. I will bring various people that you think will not be born again and I will convert them. Any of you that refuses to be serious with My work I will replace them. Go and tell those that have backslidden and left the Movement that I am Jesus preaching to them, not Pastor Paul Rika.”

As I woke up from the dream, I went straight to my Pastor and his wife that gave me the CD of Sister Linda, because they have stopped coming to HOREMOW, and told them, “Please Daddy and Mummy, see what Jesus has just shown me, that He is the One preaching not Pastor Paul Rika. Please go back to HOREMOW!” I told as many people as I could of the Lord's message. 

Thought for the day: Not slothful in business but fervent in spirit
Song for the day: Mercy O Lord (2x), Father show me Your mercy….
Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 38-39; 1 Peter 4
#Horemow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...