Skip to main content

WARNING TO HOREMOW LEADERS AND MEMBERS (2)

FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO STUDY THE WORD OF GOD REMAIN BLESSED. 

TOPIC: WARNING TO HOREMOW LEADERS AND MEMBERS (2) 

DATE: WEDNESDAY JUNE 23

TEXT: 1 THESSALONIANS 5: 1-9

Key Verse: 1 Thessalonians 5:6 “Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.”

(Continued from yesterday)

“Be prayerful and watchful. Read My word, anytime you carry Bible, you carry Me, you hear from Me. Listen to My son’s messages, I am the one putting these words in his mouth. You can see it is different from the polluted messages of those polluted denominations. Put hands together and expand My Movement. 

Take this Movement as your own. This is the last grace and last love I am showing to humanity. Stop sin. Every sin carries demons- lies, bitterness, fear of man, etc. Do your restitutions because the restitutions you fail to do will hinder you from heaven and I will not spare My judgment for anyone.”

“Don’t make anyone your idol in this Movement. Don’t watch movies that do not glorify Me and that do not edify your soul. Any film that does not glorify Me is pollution. It blinds the eyes of the angel watching over you and opens door to the devil. Clean your life.

Don’t be in the company of people that do not glorify Me. Don’t go to places or gatherings that do not glorify Me. Let all your time – seconds, minutes, hours be spent with Me. In the toilet, kitchen, office, house, car anywhere because you don’t know when you will die or when I will come.”

“Be blameless. This Movement is to gather people and nurture them for the rapture. Don’t sit down idle. Go out and win souls. My time is closer than you expect. Anyone that misses heaven from this Movement, the devil has prepared to torture you by himself. 

This Movement is the one giving Satan trouble now so he is holding a meeting every day to destroy this Movement. I am preparing you people. I judge for this Movement, I am jealous of this Movement. That is why I always give people revelation about this Movement. Be serious and play your part. Let him who has an ear hear what the Lord says.

Thought for the day: HOREMOW is My last grace and last love to humanity.

Song for the day: Make me ready (3x) Oh Lord in the morning….

Bible reading for the day: Esther 7-10; 
Acts 6. #Horemow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...