Skip to main content

THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY HIS FAITH

For taking your time to study remain blessed.

Monday 27th September

THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY HIS FAITH
TEXT: Mark 5:35-42
Key verse: John 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest 
believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? 
Today's topic is both an exhortation and an instruction to every believer on how to relate with God personally.  God expects you to exercise personal faith in Him so that you may live. Whatever situation that arises against a just man, he is exhorted to have a personal faith in God. Are you experiencing some invasions of the enemy in your life? Are sicknesses and diseases tormenting your life? Whatever opposition that comes against a just man; whatever mountain is standing against a just man, trying to instil fear into him, the Bible advises the just man to have faith in God in the presence of that great contrary situation, to live and overcome.  Have faith in God despite that great opposition and you shall conquer it and make progress.  All that is required of you is to trust in your God.

Psalm 91:13-16
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because He hath set His love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My Name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation. 

In today's devotional text, a man came to Jesus asking Him to come to his house to heal his daughter that was ill.  Jesus delayed incoming and a message was sent to this man not to trouble Jesus anymore because his daughter had died. Jesus overheard the bad news that was brought to this man and encouraged him: “Be not afraid, only believe!” That is what Jesus is saying to you.  Whatever is confronting you, be not afraid, only believe.  If you sincerely believe, you will see the glory of God.  Is that terrible sickness threatening your life?  Be not afraid, for you shall live to give testimony if only you can believe God.  You will overcome that problem and laugh at the devil.  If a just man falls inside water and appears to be drowning, if only he can believe, he will float on the surface of the water and be rescued.  This is the exhortation to the just man and woman. 

Thought for the day: Faith activates miracles.
Song for the day: I believe, yes Lord I believe….it is well with me
Bible reading for the day: Isaiah 10-12; Galatians 5
#horenow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For taking your time to study remain blessed. UNDERSTANDING ETERNITY WEDNESDAY MAY 10 TEXT: Psalm 90: 1 - 2 Key Verse: “The Lord is King forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land Psalm 10:16 People that understand eternity are always careful. Eternity means forever and ever, it means ever-lasting, ever-living, never dying. Trillion upon trillion years, eternity is still on, in fact it is life without end. There are two extreme ends of eternity: The kingdom of God called third heaven where God the Father, God the son, God the Holy Ghost, twenty-four elders, saints of God that make heaven, holy angels of God, and entire host of heaven dwell now presently; Hell-fire, where Satan, demons, and sinners that have died in their sins are presently kept. God is the One that introduced eternity. He lives forever. It is not a choice, the One who created us is forever, hence you will live forever, but what matters is where you will live eternally. Remove God from the way, then t...

TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 15, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO PRAY  TEXT: JOHN 14:12-14 12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto My Father.  13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14. If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. KEY VERSE: JOHN 14:14 “If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it” “Ask in My name” means ask in My place, for My sake, for My glory, as My representative. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name, it shall be given unto you. Whatever resources you need for the work of God, ask and I will supply the materials and resources you need to do the work; to live the Christian life; to make you evangelize and be fruitful in life.  Ask for what you need to make you a better Christ...

TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2)

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR. DATE: FRIDAY JULY 17, 2026. TOPIC: HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED (PART 2) TEXT: HEBREWS 11:1-6 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. 4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. 6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligent...