HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW
DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR.
DATE: THURSDAY AUGUST 6, 2026.
TOPIC: HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE IS MY MOVE ON EARTH
(PART 1)
TEXT: GALATIANS 2:1-2
1. Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.
2. And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
KEY VERSE: GALATIANS 1:4 “Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God, and our Father.”
On a good day in April 2018, while I, Sister Evelyn Isah was seated alone in the room, after my family’s prayer and devotion, I heard a voice talking to me so audibly and clearly as though someone was talking to me; but I couldn’t see the person. I later came to understand that it was God speaking to me:
“Holiness Revival Movement is My move on earth. I am gathering all My children all over the world and bringing them together. I am moving all over the world to cause Revival of Holiness. I am bringing all My sheep together in one fold. I am gathering them at My feet to perfect them before I come.
Don’t be surprised when you see people being converted and coming to Holiness Revival Movement. I am the One bringing them from all round the world. My children are many, you don’t know them all but I know them, and they know Me:
Holiness Revival Movement is My end-time strategy to evangelize the world. I am not interested in denominations anymore. My interest now is on how to reach out to the whole world because the time is short.
Denominations limit My move and slow down the work I am doing. I want all My children to team up together for the end time battle. The end time battle is a battle for souls. I am after the souls of men. I want to bring to Myself as many souls as possible before I come.
I want to cleanse them before I come to rapture them. I am blowing a trumpet through Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide. I am calling all My children. My sheep know Me and they know My voice. When they hear Me, they know I am the One speaking. My sheep are obedient to Me.
Thought for the day: Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide (HOREMOW) is God’s end-time strategy to evangelize the world.
Song for the day: His name is higher, above other names...
Bible reading for the day: Jeremiah 9-11
Comments
Post a Comment